• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Enough, enough. Picnic time is now..

When?

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Other Day

• I'm pathetic and I won't fight for our rights

• Total voters

n16ht5

imported post

I apologize for getting up in arms about this, I am just frustrated about the whole issue. I just want to see an honest effort without the scaredy cats involved.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

just curious if people read the other threads or just feel like posting?

swatspyder

imported post

n16ht5 wrote:
Alright... We need to organize a picnic, Now! This cannot slide under the carpet like they want it to. It will be old news to the media soon, so we need to be on top of it. Saturday would be good for a lot of people, or we could have one during the week? Wherever there is a sign atleast. And I don't want to hear some sissy saying oh no they will arrest us. If they do, it will only give us more power. So don't be a wuss, let's get it on.

Don't make me be a one man army.

Chris

So should it be tomorrow, Saturday (Assuming a decent park has a sign by then) or during the week? Say Tuesday?

Read the other threads. This has already been started by myself.

DEROS72 has a meeting going. It is on the 25th of October at Dino's Restaurant thread link

My thread here has been started for a gathering, picnic and or protest at Cal Anderson Park.
Date and time has not been set.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

no need to yell it out.

theres a thing called tact.

everyone wants to be in charge. and people wonder why others arent receptive

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

and some people want to be the coach all the time. not directed at anybody paticular

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I applaud the desire to do something, lets have a little patience and organize a larger gathering with some forethought and coordination. A large gathering of not just gun owners but all interested in our rights, will be a better clearer and tougher situation for Seattle to deal with, legally and publicly.

n16ht5

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
I applaud the desire to do something, lets have a little patience and organize a larger gathering with some forethought and coordination. A large gathering of not just gun owners but all interested in our rights, will be a better clearer and tougher situation for Seattle to deal with, legally and publicly.

You are totally right. I was steaming a bit after reading what some people had wrote, but it is probably best to go with the flow.

"It's time to nut up or shut up"

Commodore76

imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
this all reminds me of how themilitary works

Other than there is no chain of command to speak of? No set organization? Lots of leaders and not a hell of a lot of followers? My military experience was TOTALLY different.

We had bitching, no doubt, but when the dust settled, a decision was made.

5jeffro7

imported post

Having just returned from the meetint at Manu's, I'd like to make a request from those of you who are making a "call to action" and such:

with right at 40 participants at the "planning meeting", those in attendance have agreed that the last thing we want is to see a bunch of gun owners getting arrested on the news..it does nothing for our cause and in reality, does the opposite..."gee, see, if he'd just obeyed the law, he wouldn't be going to jail", so says the sheeple, not KNOWING that the ordinance is illegal to begin with.

Others are in the process, even as I write this, of organizing what has been deemed by most (if not all) of the participants as the best course of action.

Without disclosing too much of what's happening, I will say that it is: 1) a very way to get out the message of why we're against the ban 2) will portray our cause & group in a more positive fashion in the eyes of the public as well as the media (we DO have allies in the media, trust me on this one).

I don't want to elude to too much, but with all things considered, I think that we're working on the most feasible solution

PLEASE, DO NOTHING TO JEOPARDIZE OUR POSITION OR THE WAY WE ARE SEEN/PERCIEVED BEFORE HEARING OF THE OFFICIAL DETAILS THAT ARE IN THE WORKS.

There WAS mention of some of the things the SAF are involved in, but I'll let those more "in the know" divulge what information they feel can be divulged without harm to us/our cause

Jeff

redboneshadow

imported post

On behalf of the group: Citizens For The 2nd Amendment, I would like to sincerely thank you for the invite tonight. The turnout was good and we are all on the same page. As always it is nice to be with my brothers and sisters in arms. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of this event. Whatever we can do now and in the future let me know. We are with you.

Respectfully

Michael Cheney
Founder/President
Citizens For The 2nd Amendment Group

jarhead1911A

imported post

OK i agree we need a BBQ picnic i mean going to a business to have good food and company is great but i know that most people dont want to go out side now because its raining and its getting cold.

With that said i realize the weather is not being friendly but i do miss the BBQ's we have had in the past and the weather should not get to dictate how we get together.