Thread: Short notice OC meet in Tacoma

Post imported post

There is another thread this idea of meeting up tonight got started in, but I'm posting it in a new thread to help get the word out. Anyone who wants to come is invited; bring the family, bring friends, hell, bring the family pet if you want.

8 PM @ 108th and Pacific Ave, the Dennys right by 512; figure we can meet up for coffee, dinner, whatever, and some armed patrons might help keep the riff raff under control....not that I expect any trouble whatsoever. Hope to see everyone there.

Post imported post

On the other thread, so far it looks like M1Gunr, G22Paddy and Comp.

Addthe wife and meto the list (so long as I don't get disturbed by the phone---I'm on-call tonight).BTW, this will bemy wife's first OC excursion in public. I'll have my two-tone G29 and she'll have either the Kahr K9 Elite '03 or the MK9. Some buttermilk pancakes and hot chocolate will be just about perfect on a night like tonight! Hope to see you there!

Post imported post

6 OC'ers and family (10 total) showed for the event tonight. Glad to see the new folks and meet up with some I haven't seen in a while.

Post imported post

damnit, I was up there but disarmed as I had business on Lewis, should check more often..
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

Too bad you didn't come by Techno, you know OCing is not a requirement by any means. Anyone is welcome to come and join us for these get togethers, even if they don't carry.

Good to see you guys that were there, had fun catching up with everyone.