• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Short notice OC meet in Tacoma

compmanio365

imported post

There is another thread this idea of meeting up tonight got started in, but I'm posting it in a new thread to help get the word out. Anyone who wants to come is invited; bring the family, bring friends, hell, bring the family pet if you want.

8 PM @ 108th and Pacific Ave, the Dennys right by 512; figure we can meet up for coffee, dinner, whatever, and some armed patrons might help keep the riff raff under control....not that I expect any trouble whatsoever. Hope to see everyone there.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

On the other thread, so far it looks like M1Gunr, G22Paddy and Comp.

Addthe wife and meto the list (so long as I don't get disturbed by the phone---I'm on-call tonight).BTW, this will bemy wife's first OC excursion in public. I'll have my two-tone G29 and she'll have either the Kahr K9 Elite '03 or the MK9. Some buttermilk pancakes and hot chocolate will be just about perfect on a night like tonight! Hope to see you there!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

6 OC'ers and family (10 total) showed for the event tonight. Glad to see the new folks and meet up with some I haven't seen in a while.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

damnit, I was up there but disarmed as I had business on Lewis, should check more often..

compmanio365

imported post

Too bad you didn't come by Techno, you know OCing is not a requirement by any means. Anyone is welcome to come and join us for these get togethers, even if they don't carry.

Good to see you guys that were there, had fun catching up with everyone.