• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OathKeepers or 3 Percenters

dsmith4825

imported post

Wondered if any of you guys are members of OathKeepers or 3 percenters. Seems to me it would be an excellent ad to what we are doing. Some of our troops in Afganhastian and Irag are into it and it may be an good idea for some of us to get involved also.

Here is a URL to some info on it if not.

http://www.oathkeepers.org

Kimberguy

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Kimberguy wrote:
I am a proud oathkeeper!:celebrate
And that why we love you bowtie boy.

I'm sitting in a room with two SSGTs, I read that and just started laughing, don't think they noticed.
You do not have to have served to be an oathkeeper, everyone who supports it gives us that much more power.
If a marine has to stand up against unlawful orders and does it on his own he has some balls, but how much easier would it be if he knew his buddys in the platoon would support him, and how much more would those marines be willing to stand up if the civilians stood behind them...
I would encourage you all to check it out.