• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free* Open Carry T-Shirts

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Description: Cotton, pre-shrunk. Size, large (fits me snug around the middle- got to cut out the brews...). Silkscreened white over blue. Obverse, SCOCA over the left breast. Reverse; "Why carry a firearm? Because we are not entitled to police protection." Includes citation of Warren v. DC and referencesopencarry.org

*First 11 who fits the following criteria gets one;

Must wear a 'large'. There are no extra large, mediums, or smalls.

Must be a California resident.

Must have either a past documented encounter with law enforcement OR has had documented prior open carry experince and have elected to suspend open carry activities until such time that incorporation of the second can be secured.

PM me for fulfillment. Announcement will be made when quantities are exhausted.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Awesome C3! Good to see some pro-2a merchandise being handed out to sway the masses. Can't count myself in though since I've remained cop-encounter-free to date and I haven't suspended OC activities.

I look forward to pics of some of the qualifiers wearing their shirts though!

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well, I'd certainly like a t-shirt, but I'm not sure if I'm exactly the type of recipient you're looking for.

I'm a California resident, and I've got a fair amounted of documented OC experience, but I don't OC in San Francisco and I'm not likely to until the legal situation improves. :(

My OC experience in California has been limited to meets and the occasional unincorporated area. My day-to-day OC experience is limited to other states (mostly Virginia).

At any rate, I look forward to some pics myself. :)

chewy352

imported post

Any chance of being able to purchase other sizes in the future from you? If not would you be willing to post the art work so we can have our own made?

Legend_AB

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Well, I'd certainly like a t-shirt, but I'm not sure if I'm exactly the type of recipient you're looking for.

I'm a California resident, and I've got a fair amounted of documented OC experience, but I don't OC in San Francisco and I'm not likely to until the legal situation improves. :(

My OC experience in California has been limited to meets and the occasional unincorporated area. My day-to-day OC experience is limited to other states (mostly Virginia).

Must have either a past documented encounter with law enforcement OR has had documented prior open carry experience and have elected to suspend open carry activities until such time that incorporation of the second can be secured.

I believe you qualify.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Yes, I would agree that technically I do. :)

But I kinda got the impression ConditionThree was thinking of folks who had OCed regularly around their town, but weren't anymore pending incorporation.

Decoligny

imported post

Suspend OC activities?

Does this refer to UOC only, or does it also include LOC?

I am in rural Kern County, and I have reluctantly agreed to postpone UOC activities until incorporation. I have not however agreed to postpone my legal LOC in and around my own stomping grounds.

How does this fit into your criteria?

mjones

imported post

Ya, I wasn't really sure where I would fit on this either...I've been known to LOC in an incorporated area with a 12050 exemption.

wewd

imported post

I would like to know what the point of the moratorium is. What do people expect to get after incorporation that they don't get now vis-a-vis UOC? Unless they plan to start LOCing in protest of 12031 I don't see what the stand-down is attempting to accomplish.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

marshaul wrote:

You are a resident of California, you have documented UOC experience... if you are suspending your UOC while in California in anticipation of incorporation- PM me with your address.

AyatollahGondola wrote:

FREE?...

My friend, you are the philanthropist. Will these be autographed by Condition 3? Could be worth more in the years to come that way...

The shirts are not autographed. You have to sit through the 90 minute seminar where I pitch the time shareescapes inrelaxing locations like sunny Afghanistan and exciting excursions toMexican ganglandto get my autographed merchandise.

chewy352 wrote:

Any chance of being able to purchase other sizes in the future from you? If not would you be willing to post the art work so we can have our own made?

I am not in the t-shirt business. These are simple t-shirts I had made, that I would like to share with the group. Depending on how the are received, I may be doing another shirt with a different message of my choosing. I will probably get a broader range of sizes.

marshaul wrote:

Yes, I would agree that technically I do. :)

But I kinda got the impression ConditionThree was thinking of folks who had OCed regularly around their town, but weren't anymore pending incorporation.

Correct.

Decoligny wrote:
Suspend OC activities?

Does this refer to UOC only, or does it also include LOC?

I am in rural Kern County, and I have reluctantly agreed to postpone UOC activities until incorporation. I have not however agreed to postpone my legal LOC in and around my own stomping grounds.

How does this fit into your criteria?
Generally; this is for those who have suspended UOC in urban areas in anticipation of incorporation. LOC in unincorporated territory or your private propertyhas no bearing on this offer. I would not like to inhibit anyone's natural inclination to be armed.

AyatollahGondola

imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
The shirts are not autographed. You have to sit through the 90 minute seminar where I pitch the time shareescapes inrelaxing locations like sunny Afghanistan and exciting excursions toMexican ganglandto get my autographed merchandise.
Ah yes....The 90 minute seminar. I am remembering the last one of yours I sat through now. It started out with uh....now it's coming back to me...zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Nomadd

imported post

Well, received my t-shirt in the mail today. I promptly put it on, and wore it to Von's, where Kyla and I went to grab something for dinner. My thanks again to ConditionThree for making them and sending me one. I will certainly wear mine with pride. Oh yeah, I had the kiddo snap some pics, which I will upload when I get a chance. (i.e. find the camera cable)