• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GunTalk Radio

TopGunIdaho

imported post

I found this great show on the radio on Sunday evenings. They talk about guns, shooting, reloading, laws, ammo, training......

Tom Gresham's gun talk. Sunday at 5 or 6pm ---580 AM KIDO (Boise)

His website is: www.guntalk.tv free videos. Radio archives and such.
And he has a new show on TV called "guns and gear"

Tell a friend, this guy is good people. Pro 2nd.

Here you go John, I posted it!:D

ssfry99

imported post

I found that program earlier this year while in bosie. We dont get it over here in Idaho Falls so i download it and listen to it via ipod. He runs a really good program I've heard him debate the coalition to stop gun violence, and Mayors against illegal guns.

He is also constantly interviewing manufacturers of firearm and reviewing new guns.

PavePusher

imported post

Folks, there are also a number of radio stations that stream the show live on this inter-webb-thingie, the list is on the guntalk.com website. Listening live will let you call or e-mail in if they have something you want to discuss with them.

None2Slow

imported post

Thought I would chime in on this. I have this show towards the middle of last year while traveling cross country on XM (i am an over the road truck driver). I did a little checking and you can get all of his episodes via podcast as well. They break it up into 3 1 hour epidodes for each day. I have them all the way back to january 2006. I am curently listening to the episodes from April 2009. Someday I will be caught up. This is also how I found this site (OCDO) and I am finding out alot of good info. Hope to be around a long time and meet up with some of you.

None2Slow

imported post

Are you refering to the one on the Second of May? I saw the post, but wasn't sure who is all welcome. Being new and all. I would be interested in going. I would like to meet up with some of you before hand to get a feel of whats accepted and how to PROPERLY OC before I try it. I'm sure you understand. As of right now, I have a pretty open schedule.

TopGunIdaho

imported post

I've only met the group a couple times, everyone seems nice. Everyone seems like normal folks. They seem to be kid friendly, that's important to me.
As for OCing, not a requirement to have a good time.:)

top gun (2-C)

ecocks

imported post

Hmmm....

Well, first it's not exactly a BBQ guys. David and Yolanda are celebrating their wedding anniversary and wanted to provide tamales for everybody (so of course you're invited!)as a main course. So on May 2nd, just bring along some side dishes, chips, dips or whatever and we'll be fine.

Let's tentatively plan on a BBQ in early June andwork onmore detail at the May meeting (May 13th).

See IDCDL Activities for more info.

TopGunIdaho

imported post

ecocks wrote:
Hmmm....

Well, first it's not exactly a BBQ guys. David and Yolanda are celebrating their wedding anniversary and wanted to provide tamales for everybody (so of course you're invited!)as a main course. So on May 2nd, just bring along some side dishes, chips, dips or whatever and we'll be fine.

Let's tentatively plan on a BBQ in early June andwork onmore detail at the May meeting (May 13th).

See IDCDL Activities for more info.
Picnic / Anniversary ?