Thread: Any XD Subcompacts in NoVa?

Post imported post

I am considering purchasing an XD-9 Subcompact. Unfortunately, no local dealers have any in stock for me hold and see how well it fits my hand. Does anyone in the NoVa Area have one that I can physically touch and hold?

Thanks much.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I believe there's a gun show in Fredericksburg next weekend at the Expo complex in Central Park. You should have no problem seeing one there. Have you checked with Guns & Ammo Warehouse? They have tended to have these guns in stock in the past.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    I believe there's a gun show in Fredericksburg next weekend at the Expo complex in Central Park. You should have no problem seeing one there. Have you checked with Guns & Ammo Warehouse? They have tended to have these guns in stock in the past.

Yes was at Guns & Ammo yesterday. None in stock right now. The do expect them in soon. I'll keep checking.

I may try the Fredericksburg show, or wait for the next Chantilly show. I think it's coming up soon.

Thanks.

Haymarket/Gainesville/Arlington/GMU , Virginia, USA

Post imported post

jsfrederick wrote:
    SouthernBoy wrote:

Yes was at Guns & Ammo yesterday. None in stock right now. The do expect them in soon. I'll keep checking.

I may try the Fredericksburg show, or wait for the next Chantilly show. I think it's coming up soon.

Thanks.
    Fredericksburg next weekend and Chantilly like the first weekend in November. I remember seeing a lot of polymers down south for some reason...
    OC - Kimber Custom II - trijicon night sights, beveled mag well, and Wilson combat mags
    CC/OC Sig Sauer 229 - trijicon night sights

Post imported post

I have an XD9 service. The grip is a little
    different.

Post imported post

I picked one up at the Fredericksburg Gun Show today... need to get to a range sometime soon to get used to it. Saw three others there but think they close ay 1600 today.