Thread: Open carriers protest Virginia Republican meeting at anti-gun venue

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

http://www.wtvr.com/videobeta/watch/...&src=front

--

The Virginia Republican Party did the right thing by forcing Richmond Coliseum to allowgun carry at the state convention this year.

But Congressman Cantor knew that there was no room at Innsbrook for gun owners and held it there anyway.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Eric Cantor - Virginia's candidate for Janus Award (two faced).

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Proof the (R) and (D) or (I) do not mean a blanking thing. I VOTE for any person who does the correct constitutional things for American rights.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Post imported post

Cantor: "This is private property. The Innsbrook management company has made their policies, and I think these folks have an issue with the Innsbrook management folks."

Pardon me for being an outsider and sticking my nose in, but I believe the protest isn't against Innsbrook, it's against you[/b] for choosing Innsbrook despite knowing these policies.

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    Cantor: "This is private property. The Innsbrook management company has made their policies, and I think these folks have an issue with the Innsbrook management folks."

Pardon me for being an outsider and sticking my nose in, but I believe the protest isn't against Innsbrook, it's against you[/b] for choosing Innsbrook despite knowing these policies.

right on!

Post imported post

If Bob McDonnell was really "with" the Freedom Rally, he would have attended it.

Instead, he was inside in the Roundup.

Post imported post

I wish News 6 had stuck around to know that the developer of Innsbrook was not the evildoer Cantor made them out to be. In fact it is quite the opposite. I enjoyed dinner at one of Innsbrooks fine resturants, armed, with others that day.

Post imported post

The Donkey wrote:
    If Bob McDonnell was really "with" the Freedom Rally, he would have attended it.

Instead, he was inside in the Roundup.
    Goodpoint, if true,Donkey. Did McDonnell really dis the Freedom Rally AND go into Innsbrook?Can we confirm this?

See the point is Cantor is happy to employ gun banners while claiming not to be one. Classic example of a collaborator.

He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

The Donkey wrote:
    SNIP If Bob McDonnell was really "with" the Freedom Rally, he would have attended it.
    The same can be said for Creigh Deeds.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.