Thread: Criminals don't obey the law???

Post imported post

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...ho_pulled.html

And this is why I carry my own gun in lil ol Lawrence!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Hot damn, just a stones throw away.

You've got like what, two bars right next to each other?

-Richard-

Post imported post

Yeah... IMOP 1 too many!! they have way too many fights down there... They need meaner bouncers... and need to not tolerate so much crap!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

The suspect, described as a 32-year-old Hispanic male from the Covert area...
    Well, that's why they can't find him :P

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Should be easy... according to the census there are only 3 Hispanic families over there :what:

Of course he NEVER would be an Illegal

Post imported post

Crazy stuff happens in little towns that is covered up so most residents think it's just a happy little place. In my tiny nothing town of Vulcan up in the UP there was a big lesbian murder/highspeed chase/suicide. No one but a few people involved know about it. Hell, they found an old guy in a dress hiding in the boys bathroom at my school during some late evening function one time. It most certainly was NOT in the paper.

Post imported post

qqq1 wrote:
    Crazy stuff happens ... Hell, they found an old guy in a dress hiding in the boys bathroom at my school during some late evening function one time. It most certainly was NOT in the paper.
    :what: Wow...
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87