Thread: Traveling through AZ

Post imported post

Is AZ still good for OC? I haven't been there in a couple years, I'll be driving across the state in December.

Post imported post

You're good to go. OC is definitely OK in AZ.

Post imported post

The State is OK but some of the Reservations have different rules. If you are simply traveling the highway no problem but check on the specific Reservation before wandering OC on Indian land.

Have a nice trip.

If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.

Post imported post

TOF wrote:
    The State is OK but some of the Reservations have different rules. If you are simply traveling the highway no problem but check on the specific Reservation before wandering OC on Indian land.

Have a nice trip.

Excellent. The only wandering I'll do is for gas and bathrooms. What about restaurant carry?

Post imported post

laylow wrote:
    TOF wrote:

Have a nice trip.

Excellent. The only wandering I'll do is for gas and bathrooms. What about restaurant carry?
    If you have a recognized Conceal Carry Permit, don't consume alcohol and the establishment does not have a no gun policy, which would be indicated by a state designed no gun sign adjacent to their liquor license, you are good to go.

If the restaurant doesn't serve alcohol but has a no gun sign they might ask you to leave if you showed but it would only be trespassing if you refused to leave.
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.

Post imported post

if you do not have a ccw, make sure your handgun is in a holster and visible...both when oc and when leaving vehicle at stops...

there are other vehicle laws, but most of time in a visible holster will do...