• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Traveling through AZ

laylow

imported post

Is AZ still good for OC? I haven't been there in a couple years, I'll be driving across the state in December.

TOF

imported post

The State is OK but some of the Reservations have different rules. If you are simply traveling the highway no problem but check on the specific Reservation before wandering OC on Indian land.

Have a nice trip.

laylow

imported post

TOF wrote:
The State is OK but some of the Reservations have different rules. If you are simply traveling the highway no problem but check on the specific Reservation before wandering OC on Indian land.

Have a nice trip.
Excellent. The only wandering I'll do is for gas and bathrooms. What about restaurant carry?

TOF

imported post

laylow wrote:
TOF wrote:

Have a nice trip.
Excellent. The only wandering I'll do is for gas and bathrooms. What about restaurant carry?

If you have a recognized Conceal Carry Permit, don't consume alcohol and the establishment does not have a no gun policy, which would be indicated by a state designed no gun sign adjacent to their liquor license, you are good to go.

If the restaurant doesn't serve alcohol but has a no gun sign they might ask you to leave if you showed but it would only be trespassing if you refused to leave.

mintaka

imported post

if you do not have a ccw, make sure your handgun is in a holster and visible...both when oc and when leaving vehicle at stops...

there are other vehicle laws, but most of time in a visible holster will do...