• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Oath Keepers pledges to prevent dictatorship in United States', Las Vegas ReviewJournal.com

JosephMingle

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Based on your own words, I am talking to someone who's spent most of their life helping to build/maintain an imperial war force, bent on world domination and illegal/immoral wars. In other words, you are the enemy.
The concept of a truly free nation scares/offends people just like you, including you.
It's not freedom you seek, but a police state, as long as it meets with your criteria.

You sir, are truly warped. And as for our present military, I guess as an active duty colonel with 26 years of honorable service to this country with fidelity to my oath - I'm not qualified to argue with you.

No need to respond.

Unwatch.

imported post

Judging by your alias here, are you a fan of a famous Nazi doctor?
If you've spent 26 years enabling the imperial forces of Amerika, you've done no service to the people of this once-great Republic, but to the monied powers who control the federal government. Your mind prevents you from distinguishing between the two.

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

mark edward marchiafava

You have not a clue about the U.S. Constitution orAmerica, your words remind of a 3 year old kid throwing a temper fit, based on nearly every postyou have ever made. Your posts are not worth anyone's time answering.

MetalChris

imported post

JosephMingle wrote:
Based on your own words, I am talking to someone who's spent most of their life helping to build/maintain an imperial war force, bent on world domination and illegal/immoral wars. In other words, you are the enemy.
The concept of a truly free nation scares/offends people just like you, including you.
It's not freedom you seek, but a police state, as long as it meets with your criteria.
You sir, are truly warped. And as for our present military, I guess as an active duty colonel with 26 years of honorable service to this country with fidelity to my oath - I'm not qualified to argue with you.

No need to respond.

Unwatch.
Good call, sir. MEM isn't worth arguing with.

zack991

imported post

We are running out of road here quickly. Everyone says just vote them out, that will only work if they are willing to vote out their own first. That and they put a person in who has zero ties to special intrust groups and take their oath to heart.

So many openly now ignore their oath of office, we need to have a way of voting out these bums early, Vote of no confidence maybe. We are rapidly coming to a point in a few years that the corruption will become so bad that no matter who you vote in will not change a thing. The entire corrupt system is making the peaceful option almost impossible. We are running out of time fast, people need to hit them hard fast before voting them out no longer works. The second they use force against the people to push them into submission will be the spark. They know people are fed up with them and are waking up. That is what they are worried about.

imported post

Zack991
At least you seem to realize the situation better than most, but you need to learn the system is too far gone to fix. At this stage, why not consider what LOTS of others already have: secession.
Allow the 50 states to decide, for themselves, what THEY prefer. Quit assuming the federal government is still doable.

zack991

imported post

Zack991
At least you seem to realize the situation better than most, but you need to learn the system is too far gone to fix. At this stage, why not consider what LOTS of others already have: secession.
Allow the 50 states to decide, for themselves, what THEY prefer. Quit assuming the federal government is still doable.
I had zero issues with this and Texas has the full ability to become its own republic again and I have plans to leave OHIO for Texas in the next few years. When i as stationed at Fort Polk LA for many years I loved going to Texas every weekend. They are truly the last state that follow what our republic used to be.