• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Attention Criminals

Undertaker

imported post

"ATTENTION CRIMINALS, No One Here Is Armed Or Protected" stickers are in and available. Naturally, they're not intended for criminals but as an awareness tool for NFA business managers. Day 1, I approached a convenient store manager and asked him to place one on his window under the NFA sign and WOW, he woke up quick. I'll try to keep these available for the asking,PM me with an address and I'll send you a few. They're notvery big ( 2" x 4") but make a bold statement. :banghead:

Statesman

imported post

These stickers would go great presented with the KY Open Carry brochure, as well as the OC brochures made by the California group.

Some business owners are likely to get snotty with you, however. Either way, I'd leave the sticker on the counter, with the brochures.

DESERT ATILLA

imported post

That's great undertaker. A particular Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in North Las Vegas comes to mind that needs a few presented to them.

Undertaker

imported post

Statesman wrote:
These stickers would go great presented with the KY Open Carry brochure, as well as the OC brochures made by the California group.
That's a great idea and you're probably right but most of us can deal with someone getting snottty, that's just showing they're not capable of making a stout decision. :banghead:

TheMrMitch

imported post

Ha! Just returned from the town library where I OC all the time.

The lady there and I are friends even though she's a liberal.

I told her I had a sticker just for her IF she'd put it on her door. THEN :shock:she asked if I'd show her how to shoot a handgun.

She declined the sticker......maybe she's changing.:dude:

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Undertaker wrote:
"ATTENTION CRIMINALS, No One Here Is Armed Or Protected" stickers are in and available. Naturally, they're not intended for criminals but as an awareness tool for NFA business managers. Day 1, I approached a convenient store manager and asked him to place one on his window under the NFA sign and WOW, he woke up quick. I'll try to keep these available for the asking,PM me with an address and I'll send you a few.

This campaign reminds me of the Chick-fil-A billboards and print advertising....

Kind of bizarre and ridiculous...yet somehow cute and satisfying...