Thread: Looking for Information on Shoulder Holsters

Post imported post

I have a Glock 22 and am interested in getting a shoulder holster for it. I looked them up online, but google doesn't offer personal opinions (aside from limited reviews.) Can anyone recommend a good one? I prefer that the gun not be positioned pointed straight back, but at about 45 degrees, in order to not have it pointed at people everywhere I go. A holster under $100 would be preferable, but I'd rather have good quality if that price isn't reasonable. Any information would be appreciated!
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I have a Galco Shoulder holster for my Glock 36. It's Leather, has two magazine holders. It has adjustable straps so you can angle your gun any way you want. I bought it on E-Bay for $116.00 I use it when I cc in the winter time. I love it!!

Post imported post

Yosemite Sam wrote:
    I have a Galco Shoulder holster for my Glock 36. It's Leather, has two magazine holders. It has adjustable straps so you can angle your gun any way you want. I bought it on E-Bay for $116.00 I use it when I cc in the winter time. I love it!!
    Awesome, thanks! I had looked at some Galcos but didn't know much about them. They looked like quality holsters though, from what I could see. Thanks for the input!
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

I have a Glock 23 and bought one of these off of Ebay when I first got my gun, thinking I would like a shoulder holster. It also has 2 pouches for extra magazines.

http://cgi.ebay.com/UAG-SHOULDER-GUN...item56358d59d7

It looked nice, but I should have known "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"!

Post imported post

Yosemite Sam wrote:
    Do you know what model you have? There are a few different choices on the Galco website that I see.

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I've got the Miami Classic, Just like the one Don Johnson used in Miami Vise!

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Yosemite Sam wrote:
    ...Miami Vise!