• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oathkeepers

SAK

imported post

I have heard of them, but never checked out their site. Very impressive group. I love spelling out the "Orders we will not obey." Their video shows the terrible things done during Katrina.

Fantastic!

SprayAndPray

imported post

smooth wrote:
I am a proud Green County member of the OathKeepers.

So when they make papers checks legal in Wisconsin under Michigan v Sitz, you are going to quit right?

At the very least tell your supervisor you will not participate in aunwarranted search with no probable causeto iniate a stopin violation of the 4th amendment?

Correct?

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I looked at the oathkeeprs site, I like their ideas, I also looked at a few well known sites that have LEO's as their main population. They are doing nothing but ripping on the site and the basis of the site. Those are the exact same type of LEO's that we do not need to be in an authoritative position, Because the constitution means nothing to them, they are just on a power-trip fantasy be wearing a badge.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

The crunch will come when the Oathkeepers confront the oath-breakers, here and there.

Apropos nothing, which is a fancy way of saying OFF TOPIC, I'm sitting here waiting on Trick-or-treaters, with a nice adult beverage next to me (four more), 'seasonal' music on the streamingaudio stereo and this site in the other window/tab

http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/

If'n ya' wanna get really intellectual.