• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Topeka: New Organization

marine0300

imported post

We have formed Open Carry Topeka www.opencarrytopeka.org to help protect our precious RIGHT to openly carry a firearm!

On February 20, 2007, TCC 54-101 was repealed in its entirety per Ordinance No. 18821. At that same time, the City adopted the Uniform Public Offense Code (“UPOC”). That code does not prohibit open carry of firearms.

If you live in Topeka and truly believe our open carry rights need protected please send me a private message. We need your help!

Our opencarrytopeka.org web site is password protected. So if you would like to join click on the link on our web page and your email will pop up to send us a message. Just let us know who you are and a contact number. We only want serious people who want to protect our open carry rights.

As everyone knows we are in a serious fight nationwide with our gun rights. Now the government is going to do a health study pertaining to firearm ownership. Unbelievable!

If you live in Topeka we would love to have your help!

Semper Fidelis,

Earl McIntosh
Topeka, KS

Other near by towns that allow open carry: Wichita (licensed open carry), Lawrence, Olathe, Shawnee, and all of Kansas City Missouri.