• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL meeting this week

nova

imported post

Isn't that date cool? Just like the .22 rifle :lol::cool:

Since I finish my week thursday afternoon I'll be at the normal place at the normal time.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Now we need the date for the VCDL meeting in Richmond. Location TBA once the date is set.

In case anybody is listening, there are a few governmental sites besides libraries available for use. Not that I don't like meeting in libraries - the notion of exposing the rest of the community to the fact that gun owners are the most law-abiding segment of the population is one very near and dear to the remaining cockle of my heart.;)

stay safe.

skidmark

VCDL President

Centurion
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Now we need the date for the VCDL meeting in Richmond. Location TBA once the date is set.

In case anybody is listening, there are a few governmental sites besides libraries available for use. Not that I don't like meeting in libraries - the notion of exposing the rest of the community to the fact that gun owners are the most law-abiding segment of the population is one very near and dear to the remaining cockle of my heart.;)

stay safe.

skidmark
I'm working on a date. Will know soon. Shooting for Nov. 12th.

nova

imported post

bump

meeting in annandale is tomorrow evening

nova

imported post

Nice seeing everybody tonight. I was lonely at the pre-meeting but I had the company of two FCPD uniforms for a few minutes before they had to leave for a call. When they left, one of them gave me a nod and a how's it going, I returned the favor.

Another positive FCPD experience for me.

nova

imported post

ed wrote:
nova wrote:
I was lonely at the pre-meeting
I think if the pre-meeting was not secret and people weew just told.. they would come
Normally people just send me a PM asking and I tell them :)

vt800c

imported post

Hi. I was interested in going to the meeting, but Annandale is a bit big so.....

Next time you post a meeting, can you put up WHERE it will be
(google maps links help)

what time (include pre- and post- meeting times and places)

and if any out-of town visitors are around...nearby places to stay.

Thanks!

led for breakfast

imported post

hello

i never been to one of this meetings, what its all about?what do you guys talk about?,what is it for?who talks?

i have seen too many posts regarding vcdllunches and diners

do you have to be a member?

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

led.. if you want to see the vcdl in action and since you live in falls church... go to the falls church city council meeting at city hall this mon nite at 730. many of us will be there and then dinner afterwards.

Ed

nova

imported post

vt800c wrote:
Hi. I was interested in going to the meeting, but Annandale is a bit big so.....

Next time you post a meeting, can you put up WHERE it will be
(google maps links help)

what time (include pre- and post- meeting times and places)

and if any out-of town visitors are around...nearby places to stay.

Thanks!
Sorry, normally I post the location. This time I forgot but figured since it was the same location as always, and it is listed on the VCDL website under "meetings".

I understand there are some new members to this site who may not know yet, I'll keep that in mind next time.