• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Remember remember the 5th of November

ScottyT

imported post

Remember remember the 5th of November!
Come celebrate Guy Fawkes Day with an OC dinner!

Thursday, November 5th at 7:00pm

Fuddruckers
10500 South State Street (In front of Target)
Sandy, Utah

Fuddruckers = great burgers, no waiters (good for the big group), enough space, gun friendly, <$10 per person.

We can't expect to ever find a day that works for everybody, so I just picked the best day I could think of!

Any questions?

Can someone please post this on UCC?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Because ScottyT took the initiative and planned it in Sandy.

If you would like to have one near Ogden, perhaps you should plan one.

It's a great idea, as many of the members who participate in these meets live in Weber and Davis County.

usaf0906

imported post

GeneticsDave wrote:
I hereby volunteer myself to plan the January meet.

I am thinking Red Robin in Layton. Sound okay to everyone else?

In my dealings with the Red Robin's here in VA, Red Robin has a corporate policy that is anti-gun, but according to our regional manager, the store managers will only enforce this selectively.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

cbackous wrote
In my dealings with the Red Robin's here in VA, Red Robin has a corporate policy that is anti-gun, but according to our regional manager, the store managers will only enforce this selectively.

Just my .02 cents worth.
We have had open carry gatherings in at least four different Utah red Robin locations without incident. :celebrate

rocknsnow

imported post

wish i could come hang out...me and the wife...but we are stuck in alabama...can't complain about flying army helicopters...but can't wait to be back in Utah flying the helicopters.

rpyne

imported post

Darn, I won't get back until 9:30 p.m. on the 5th. It has been too long since I have been able to make it to a gathering.

Enjoy! I'll be thinking about how enjoyable these events are.

GeneticsDave

imported post

Here's a link to the map for Fuddruckers in Sandy:

(Click on image for more information)

ScottyT: The reviews seem pretty harsh, still want to do it at FRs? Really it's just the dry burgers and warm mayonnaise that worry me :uhoh:

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

Hey guys, we are going to try to make the trip from Mountain Home, Idaho to get in on the OC festivities at Fuddruckers. Do we need to give someone a headcount or do we just show up?

If you see someone who is road-weary and looks very confused, it will most likely be me.

LoveMyCountry
www.reachtheworld.net