# Gun ownership
1. Who is prohibited from owning a pistol or revolver in Connecticut?
2. How can I own a pistol or revolver in Connecticut?
3. What do I do if my handgun is lost or stolen?
4. Does Connecticut have a "Castle Doctrine?"
# Permits and Eligibility Certificates
1. Who can apply for a Permit to Carry or Eligibility Certificate?
2. Who is a "suitable" person?
3. How do I apply for a Permit to Carry or Eligibility Certificate?
4. Where can I apply for a Permit to Carry?
5. Where can I apply for an Eligibility Certificate?
6. How much does it cost to apply for a Permit to Carry of Eligibility Certificate?
7. What do I need to supply with my application?
8. If I have already been fingerprinted, do I need to submit new fingerprints?
9. What additional information can the local issuing authority require?
10. How long does it take to find out if my application has been approved?
11. What if my application has been denied?
12. What do I do if I haven't received word of my application status after eight weeks?
13. I have my 60 Day Temporary Permit. What do I do now?
14. What if my Temporary Permit expires?
15. For how long is the Permit to Carry valid?
16. How do I renew my Permit to Carry?
17. What documents must I provide when I go to renew my Permit?
18. Who can access my permit information?
19. Who can revoke my permit?
20. What must I do when I find out my permit has been revoked?
21. How do I appeal a revocation of my Permit to Carry?
22. If my permit is revoked, can I still own or buy guns?
# Non-resident Permit
1. Can a non-resident carry a pistol or revolver in the State of Connecticut?
2. How much does it cost to apply for a Permit to Carry?
3. What do I need to supply with my application?
# Carrying a gun in Connecticut
1. Do I need a permit to legally carry my pistol or revolver?
2. Must I have my permit on my person while carrying?
3. Where am I not allowed to carry?
4. Can I carry in a place that sells or serves alcoholic beverages?
5. Can I carry on a college or university campus?
6. Am I allowed to carry in a State park or Forest?
7. Am I allowed to carry in a National Park or Forest located in Connecticut?
8. Am I required to conceal my lawfully carried pistol or revolver?
9. Have I committed a "breach of peace" if someone is alarmed by my lawfully carried handgun?
10. Am I participating in "disorderly conduct" if I alarm someone by lawfully carrying a handgun?
11. What should I know about CT's use of force laws?