Thread: OC @ SportCo in Fife

Post imported post

Met up with Bookman today, and had an OC visit at SportCo. Met an old friend working the gun counter.

I am glad to report, OC is OK at SportCo.

Jim

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    Met up with Bookman today, and had an OC visit at SportCo. Met an old friend working the gun counter.

Jim
    I'll pass that around. Thanks for the post! If you'd like to provide positive feedback to the management there, tell them that what you just sent out is going to get positive mention to many in SouthWest Washington. Believe it or not, we have successfully avoided places that have a problem with the 2nd Amendment. (Don't want to call it a boycott, sounds too... well, you know)

Respectfully,

Commodore

Post imported post

P.C.

Post imported post

Squeak wrote:
    P.C.
    Lol.

I can only imagine the backlash and the media frenzy if I were to mention a group of my friends participating in a...

shhh... Wait for it...

BOYCOTT!

Post imported post

After we left SportCo, I went down the street (West on Frank Albert Rd} to the end of the warehouse on the left to the Brown and Haley Almond Roca outlet. Bought a couple pounds for $7.99. Elderly lady working there never said a word. But then I don't know if she even seen the pistol.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:

Jim
    Yes, the Doc and I were all over the store and the people there were nothing but friendly. It was great!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson