• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC @ SportCo in Fife

Trigger Dr

imported post

Met up with Bookman today, and had an OC visit at SportCo. Met an old friend working the gun counter.

I am glad to report, OC is OK at SportCo.

Jim

Commodore76

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Met up with Bookman today, and had an OC visit at SportCo. Met an old friend working the gun counter.

I am glad to report, OC is OK at SportCo.

Jim

I'll pass that around. Thanks for the post! If you'd like to provide positive feedback to the management there, tell them that what you just sent out is going to get positive mention to many in SouthWest Washington. Believe it or not, we have successfully avoided places that have a problem with the 2nd Amendment. (Don't want to call it a boycott, sounds too... well, you know)

Respectfully,

Commodore

Trigger Dr

imported post

After we left SportCo, I went down the street (West on Frank Albert Rd} to the end of the warehouse on the left to the Brown and Haley Almond Roca outlet. Bought a couple pounds for $7.99. Elderly lady working there never said a word. But then I don't know if she even seen the pistol.