• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anniversary and Moving Sale

discerningshootist

imported post

We are having a moving Sale!!

Everything is on sale from bullets to boats to clothes to counters to holsters!

The more I sell, the less I have to move ( to the west side).

10 to 40% off!

Come see us @ 721 Woodmere Ave in Traverse City (next to B&T used appliance). We will be open EVERYDAY from 1 to 6 (5pm on Weekends), and we will be closed Halloween day.Or feel free to call cause I might have something you need.
Thanks and God Bless to all!

The Discerning Shootist
721 Woodmere Ave
Traverse City, MI 49686
wsracer@hotmail.com

PDinDetroit

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
It's that awful global warming... AKA climate change:what:
I am all for Global Warming! I burn a couple old tires out back every night, I soak them in used motor oil so they smoke and burn EXTRA long...

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

discerningshootist wrote:
That picture was from my grand opening on December 6 2008! My time flies when you are having fun!...
I love the name of your shop.

What made you select it?

Milbars

imported post

I was about to say, it's early for snow! Then I saw the Traverse City location and felt better =) Good luck with the winter this year y'all! I don't miss it (yet).

discerningshootist

imported post

HankT wrote:
That picture was from my grand opening on December 6 2008! My time flies when you are having fun!...

What made you select it?
I was actually going to go with something else, but I wanted a name that set me apart from the crowd, and also give some reference to the professional gunfighters of old.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

HankT wrote:

What made you select it?
I was actually going to go with something else, but I wanted a name that set me apart from the crowd, and also give some reference to the professional gunfighters of old.
It's certainly distinctive. It has an aspirational hook to it, too.

Nice marketing, DS.

discerningshootist

imported post

Thanks for the kind words.

I'll be down at the GR Delta plex Gun show this weekend, trying to sell some 2nd Amendment as well as some other wares, (great prices, hint hint).

Come and see me if you're in the neighborhood. I'll only be there Saturday.