• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LIght Rail OC trip and lunch

GWbiker

imported post

kenpoprofessor wrote:
We are meeting at the 19th/Montebello ParkNRide at 10:30am, Sat. Nov. 28,  and it's tentative from there.

Should be an interesting ride day after Black Friday :cool:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day Clyde

EAST Montebello or WEST Montebello??:cuss:

kenpoprofessor

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
kenpoprofessor wrote:
We are meeting at the 19th/Montebello ParkNRide at 10:30am, Sat.Nov. 28, and it's tentative from there.

Should be an interesting ride day after Black Friday :cool:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day Clyde

EAST Montebello or WEST Montebello??:cuss:

Dude, are you coming to this? That's some dedication bro, maybe you can instill that in some of the others here. This site proclaims to be an OC forum but nobody comes out for the OC and 2A education process we've started.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

kenpoprofessor

imported post

N6ATF wrote:
kenpoprofessor wrote:
This site proclaims to be an OC forum but nobody comes out for the OC and 2A education process we've started.
Never satisfied, kenpo? LOL

Nope, considering this is the "premier" forum for OC, we get more people from the other site 99% of the time.

For those from here that do show, a big thank you, we can always use your support.

Clyde

protector84

imported post

How did it all go? I felt bad because I was planning on making this but was a bit under the weather Saturday morning. I hope the journey was a success. I never heard anything on the news about any Wild West shootouts on the train so it must have been good. :)

kenpoprofessor

imported post

Only one from this board that showed was the FNG with one post. But, in all honesty, we only had 9 people overall, but we still rode the rail on one of the busiest days, ASU game at home. Lots of strange looks from what the others told me, I didn't see any. We were never told to cover up, get off, and no police showed up because people paniced.

I did scare the girls at the Starbuck's on the way, then reminded them that if an armed intruder came in at that point, I'd be looking like a great friend all of the sudden. You shoulda seen their faces. :shock:

Here's a couple of pics.

Picture101-3.jpg

Picture100-2.jpg

Lunch stop at 48th.

Picture096-2.jpg

Clyde