• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you believe there will be a 2nd revolution?

bigdaddy1

imported post

Do you think there will be a 2nd revolution in the United States?

If there is some sort of revolution what do you feel it would entail? Do you envision a armed revolt, or legal courtroom battles?

Article1section23

imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:

If there is some sort of revolution what do you feel it would entail? Do you envision a armed revolt, or legal courtroom battles?
My god man....we are in court for all kinds of things....what kind of case are you thinking about? 2nd, 10th amendment issues...lol.

Armed Revolt...no. Could the government declare martial law...perhaps. Martial law is just like Natural law, in my opinion. If we have no "rule of law" (ie, they suspend constitutional rights), then there is no law, period. We the people givepower to the government, and only what is specifically granted to them. If they decided to enact martial law, then they are acting outside of any delegated powers that have been granted to them.

Seriously, make sure you can take care of your family and friends. If anything other than that happens, wait for the Governor to call.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:

If you would have asked me this question 6 or 7 months ago, I would say NO!

But lately I would have to say "Most likely"
some people are becoming desperate, they see all this government spending, they see licensing fees and their cost of everything rising dailybut their income shrinking.

They feel that too many government entities are tryng to take away what little they have left. It is going to reach a breaking point pretty soon. My best guess is we will see some failry huge riots by July 2010. I expect them in cities like Chicago, Detroit, and other midwest places not common for race riots.

yes I think the riots will be based on race,

Undertaker

imported post

I heard a news report just last week that said the weather is more right now for a revolution than has been ever.I don't know, it's not a good thing to think about. I believe there's as much chance for a revolution as there is for another attack on U.S. soil.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Undertaker wrote:
I heard a news report just last week that said the weather is more right now for a revolution than has been ever.I don't know, it's not a good thing to think about. I believe there's as much chance for a revolution as there is for another attack on U.S. soil.

Both are looking uncomfortably high right now.

Make no mistake, if TSHTF there will be turning back. Surrender, on our part,will not be an option.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Both are looking uncomfortably high right now.

Make no mistake, if TSHTF there will be [NO] turning back. Surrender, on our part,will not be an option.
[I think you missed the word 'NO' in there, fixed it for ya!]

This country, and world, are constantly changing, and if you look through history, I believe that we have had a few 'quiet' revolutions that have cost us many freedoms and much control over our government! I think that we will see lots of changes through the next few election cycles, both at the state and federal level! We need to be diligent at the state and local level where we can 'reach' our elected officials to make sure that the States represent our interests properly to the Fed! I think the first 'battles' of the next 'revolution' will be the States standing up against the tyranny of the Fed! If the Fed continues to infringe on our rights, the the states may take up arms and split.

The idea of revolution is not a comfortable one, and not something that any of us should entertain lightly!

WheelGun

imported post

There is a revolution going on already. Heller was one of the battles. National Park Carry was another.

Soon to come: the Chicago andNew York City versions of Heller. Handgun licensing reciprocity to the level of driver's license reciprocity (in other words nation-wide carry)

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

WheelGun wrote:
There is a revolution going on already. Heller was one of the battles. National Park Carry was another.

Soon to come: the Chicago andNew York City versions of Heller. Handgun licensing reciprocity to the level of driver's license reciprocity (in other words nation-wide carry)
Exactly! This is kinda what I was referring to as part of the 'quiet' revolutions... Hopefully we can straighten this country out by slowly pushing the 'system' back into the place that it was intended to stay!

bigdaddy1

imported post

Dont get me wrong, I am not one of the waco's looking for a fight. I wouldnt WISHa violent revolution. I have read on other sites where people are talking about the upcoming revolution. I hope they are in the minority of the populace, but when you get more and more of this talk you start to think what if.

zack991

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
bigdaddy1 wrote:

If you would have asked me this question 6 or 7 months ago, I would say NO!

But lately I would have to say "Most likely"
some people are becoming desperate, they see all this government spending, they see licensing fees and their cost of everything rising dailybut their income shrinking.

They feel that too many government entities are tryng to take away what little they have left. It is going to reach a breaking point pretty soon. My best guess is we will see some fairly huge riots by July 2010. I expect them in cities like Chicago, Detroit, and other Midwest places not common for race riots.

yes I think the riots will be based on race,
Agreed. Yet the real question is what will be the spark that sets off the explosive tension thats in the country.
GrassRifle.jpg

43h5552dn1.jpg

7fde2f4fdj2.gif

concord.jpg

marine77

imported post

Like bigdaddy1 i don't wish it to happen. But what i've seen and heard for so long,

imho it will happen. I've even thought it would happen in my lifetime. I've said this

before, time and again, this country needs another war in it's borders to do away

with a lot of bs, and to get people to thinking about what they need to be worried

about. Not a family trying crazy stunts to get air time, who's married to who and

stepping out on whom. People need to get back to basics, the thing is we've had it

too good for too long, most don't even know what the basics are.

Don't get me wrong, i'm now a war mongerer or anything, this all is just my opinion.

Be it wrong or right.:uhoh:

bigdaddy1

imported post

WheelGun wrote:

I havent even heard of the RUMOR of nation wide carry, do you have anything to indicate this is not just a fantasy?

As for the legal battles, 2A is only 1 of many of our rights that are in peril by the government. Do you believe they can all be solved in a courtroom?

I hope so, but for some reason I dont think so.