• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Working on a Photo Project, need some help

Laser Sailor

imported post

I've spoken with pullnshoot already and solicited his help, but I'm looking for open carriers who are interested in being part of my photo project this semester.

Please note that I am pro 2a and regularly UOC here in san diego.

A little background on the project.

I am to explore gun culture as it relates to the time we live in. I'm looking to photograph several things, open carriers are one subject I'd like to try. For the OC'ers I want to do some portraits, as well as make some pictures while we are out and about OCing. I want to photograph the public's reaction to the notion of open carry. If it happens, I'd like to photograph an "e" check.

I need some volunteers to be photographed. Here's the deal; some of these photos will be published (only with the subjects consent) in a magazine the class is to produce. They will also be shown in class here at Grossmont College. I will need whoever is willing to sign a model release so I may publish their image in the magazine. For your cooperation I will give you any photos taken (of you) on a CD with permission to publish and print them yourselves.

I'm also exploring the concepts of firearms for self defense, concealed carry, and the sporting aspects related to firearms.

I appreciate any suggestions in general.

I can travel to anywhere in San Diego

Shoot me an email at ryan@ryanclarkphotography.com if you are interested .

Thanks