• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zombie Classes!

UtahJarhead

imported post

So today I went into Impact Guns across town to pick up a few mags for my LCP (only had the one stock mag since I bought it). On the door, I saw a paper advertisement "Zombie Course Level 1"

While it was extremely interesting just by the title, reading it, they're actually advertising how to spot undead, how to dispatch them, etc.

Reading the actual bulleted points on what they're teaching, it looks like a basic firearms course with a good bit of humor in the advertisement just to entice the potential customer. Has anybody else ever seen things like this? It's tempting to take the course just because of the awesome advert!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Would that be like learning sniper techniques, to pick off all those dead voters that turn up at the poles at election time? ;)
Too cold for them to vote, anyway. No influence on the election. :):p

Of course, it could just be a magnetic attraction to politics.

I imagine all the dead statists and leftists head to the south pole to vote, seeing as how they don't have to travel very far to get there.

:)

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Task Force 16 wrote:
Would that be like learning sniper techniques, to pick off all those dead voters that turn up at the poles at election time? ;)
Too cold for them to vote, anyway. No influence on the election. :):p

Of course, it could just be a magnetic attraction to politics.

I imagine all the dead statists and leftists head to the south pole to vote, seeing as how they don't have to travel very far to get there.

:)
Fixed it, wise a$$. :p

M

McX

imported post

If I recall, the movie said you have to wear these special sunglasses, then you can see them.:cool:

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Read 'The Zombie Survival Guide'.... A tongue in cheek look at real survival skills and the mindset required...

Bull Frog

imported post

UtahJarhead wrote:
So today I went into Impact Guns across town to pick up a few mags for my LCP (only had the one stock mag since I bought it). On the door, I saw a paper advertisement "Zombie Course Level 1"

While it was extremely interesting just by the title, reading it, they're actually advertising how to spot undead, how to dispatch them, etc.

Reading the actual bulleted points on what they're teaching, it looks like a basic firearms course with a good bit of humor in the advertisement just to entice the potential customer. Has anybody else ever seen things like this? It's tempting to take the course just because of the awesome advert!

Sharper Image is currently marketing their patented Zombie Detector, but in California, you have to be a police officer to order it.

Oh, and you have to be dead to use it. :banghead:

Tomahawk

imported post

I find that zombies identify themselves; no need for a detector.

Simple indications are Obama or McCain stickers on their cars, a willingness to praise airport security for keepoing them safe, etc.