• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

November San Diego Meetup

chewy352

imported post

Well i just found out that the USS Midway is still owned by the Navy so I think its out of the question but we could still meet in Tuna Harbor Park and walk the boardwalk.

I will post a new thread with date and time.

CREWDAD

imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
_Bane_ wrote:
...As a side question, I know most people use belt holsters because of their specific reference in statute, but what are peoples' takes on shoulder holsters???
Welcome!

Any exposed holster is legal. However, exposed belt holsters are specifically listed in PC12025 as being exempt.

I think most of us use belt holsters simply because they're more available. I don't think I've ever seen a shoulder holster at any gun shop I've been in, but they had plenty of belt holsters I could try on. Maybe shoulder holsters are better, but I'd have to buy one online to try it out... too much trouble.
!BboOhI!BWk~$(KGrHqIH-DoEquSTrd+(BKw5r0(sFQ~~_35.JPG
I just bought this great leg holster for my 45 Ruger, and it was the most comfortable way i've ever carried my gun.