• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns On Post Office Property?!?!?!?

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

Long Video.....However this is a MUST WATCH for everybody.....Know your rights set forth by the Constitution. Keep your mouth SHUT and call your LAWYER!!!

GoldCoaster

imported post

gluegun wrote:
First link does contain the whole thing. I showed it to 4 teens and pre-teens. Also showed them "Busted."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

My only problem with BUSTED, is that in at least two of the situations, the people really are doing something wrong. The content of the video is still good, though.
Whether you're law abiding or not, you still have rights. If the cop in "busted" wasn't such a tool he could still have gotten a dog to show up and sniff the car, then he'd have had PC to search it. He wanted a quick and easy bust (first scenario) and when presented with someone that knew his rights didn't want to go the extra distance and get his PC so he let them go (second scenario).

Any one of us can commit a crime or infraction any day of the week from going over the speed limit, missing a stop sign, having your prescription medications in one of those monday/tuesday/wednesday partitioned boxes instead of the bottle the pills came in (yes that is a crime). There are way too many "crimes" on the books and it doesn't make anyone safer it just gives the "government" more chances to deprive you of your liberty.

The Libertarian in me says that crimes need an injured party to be crimes, if the "state" is the injured party then in my opinion it's not a proper crime.

It made me laugh (on the inside) when I fought a traffic ticket, the case was called "The people of the state of Connecticut versus me" I thought, "I bet if you polled the people of the state of Connecticut the majority of them would not wanting you to pursue a case against me for going 75mph on the Merritt"