• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Here.

doorbell

imported post

I have been lingering for a few months here. I see some activity so I joined.
I am a USM alum, and live in Portland.

Nice to meet you all.

We should definitely have some type of get together. If we are all going to OC, I think we should let the Police know who we are and what we are up to. This should prevent any unwanted b.s.

GFNK-illah

imported post

Hello,

I have also just signed up here and am looking to do an oc with a trash pick up.

jay75009

imported post

doorbell wrote:
I have been lingering for a few months here. I see some activity so I joined.
I am a USM alum, and live in Portland.

Nice to meet you all.

We should definitely have some type of get together. If we are all going to OC, I think we should let the Police know who we are and what we are up to. This should prevent any unwanted b.s.
thres another thread talking about portland and a trash pickup were trying to plan, letting portland PD know in advance would welcome BS from them, they would probably already have the vans waiting when we arrived to haul us off.... lol

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Hey, I'm currently attending USM! Your welcome to come to our walk around back bay cove! check out my topic "Anybody interested in a OC get together?" or something like that, you'll see it. Anyways just trying to generate interest! Bring your friends!