• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My latest aquisition

EtdBob

imported post

Nice!

Looks like ya got agood rig for carrying it as well.

Not sure I care for the extended barrel 'n stuff though.

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Love that gun! The plain barrel setup is the first center fire handgun I bought myself. Also the first I had an OC "incident" with! Enjoy (he says jealously)!

j2l3

imported post

Yep, I got the original barrel and slide as well, so going back is easy... thinking of sending it to Colt to be refinished and have some custom engraving done.

Not bad for only $800.00

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

j2l3 wrote:
Yep, I got the original barrel and slide as well, so going back is easy... thinking of sending it to Colt to be refinished and have some custom engraving done.

Not bad for only $800.00

Gold Cup?

Looks very nice. A very good price, too, for the whole package.

You done good....

Enjoy.

I bought me a nice Colt (DE) package myself today...Karma, I guess. :)

knight_308

imported post

I have the same gun in the Commander size and I love it. It's my EDC for both CC and OC. I'm going to have to think about refinishing it at some point since it has a lot of holster wear.