• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gun friendly lawyer !!

RJHORSE66

imported post

does anyone in the louisville ky area have the name of a good lawyer

( gun friendly ) ofcourse. i dont need one yet but i'd like to get to know one before i

do....

thanks.. :cool:

Statesman

imported post

Found this on youtube. Frank Mascagni III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXHywOsreH4

Video: National television story covered by Geraldo Rivera aired in February, 2006,dealing with Kentucky's largest criminal syndication case (105 co-defendants) alleging a syndicate promoting massage parlor prostitution in Louisville, KY. Indicted charges were Class B felonies (10-20 years in the penitentiary); attorney Mascagni was lead counsel and all charges were either dismissed or amended to low level misdemeanors with no defendant serving either jail nor a penitentiary sentence. To see the broadcast, click this link Geraldo at Large

MgoBlue

imported post

Yea, Frank is a fighter in the court room. What I like about him is that he protects individual rights. Smart fella, too! :)

Seriously folks . . . you need to think about who you're gonna call BEFORE you get (heaven forbid) into a shooting. I'm a huge supporter of our law enforcement agencies. Those men and women put their lives on the line every day. But, if (or when) they get into a shooting, other than the most basic information about who did what, and when . . . they do not submit to an interview until well after they have calmed down from the shooting and have their attorney with them. Non-law enforcement folks should take a lesson from this. As Frank says: "Shut the fu%k up!" I laugh when he tells me that, but then there is so much truth to that simple statement.

In the case that Frank is not able to be reached (even on his cell phone), then I also carry other attorneys' cards in my wallet (and cell phone). However, in the case of a shooting, you can bet your bottom dollar that Mascagni will be the first one I call -- after I have called the police.

nick1207

imported post

while we're on that topic who knows a good gun friendly lawyer in lexington?