Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B'ham police encounter

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

I have lots of comments....but will withhold most of them for now.

Well except for one.....my wife said when she asked me if I was one of those opencarry guys I should have said "what theres, a site for us?"

Ok I am a little slow when it comes to some of this computer stuff I couldn't get it to just show the video, sohope you don't mind some picnic pics.

I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

Interesting...

Post imported post

And she was cute, too!

Post imported post

Mad Pick wrote:
    And she was cute, too!
    I second that. We need a different kind of emoticon added here. Kinda like... :celebrate

Respectfully and playfully...

Post imported post

...yes she was....two female officers responded first, although the other didn't approach me. Officer Aimu was involved in the last altercation, he was the one officer that was not being a jerk, and was smiling and laughing as he recognized me walking up the sidewalk.

Overall there were several vehicles that showed up. I feel it was a Columbia Bank employee that called, yet that was while I passed earlier at least 15min before this incident.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Post imported post

Since I am single I should probably walk around until she stops me. LOL.

"Why yes, I do frequent opencarry.org. I'm also on eHarmony. Any chance your profile is up there?"

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    ...yes she was....two female officers responded first, although the other didn't approach me. Officer Aimu was involved in the last altercation, he was the one officer that was not being a jerk, and was smiling and laughing as he recognized me walking up the sidewalk.

Overall there were several vehicles that showed up. I feel it was a Columbia Bank employee that called, yet that was while I passed earlier at least 15min before this incident.
    Thats cool Paji things are getting better in your area... Way to go.

Post imported post

By a chance was that by the costco in bellingham?

I've been living in bellingham for 9 months and still haven't met any of the locals...maybe one of these nights we should all get together for a dinner or somthing?

:celebrate

Banned

Post imported post

its grainy you should have gotten a better pic of her

Post imported post

krazichinaman wrote:

I've been living in bellingham for 9 months and still haven't met any of the locals...maybe one of these nights we should all get together for a dinner or somthing?

Can we invite the officer from the video? Just for the sake of having law enforcement there.

Post imported post

krazichinaman wrote:

We have met at Ihop a couple times for lunch, plus had a picnic down at B-D Park but probably before your time.

Dinner is an awesome idea. Sometime in November?

Post imported post

Manu wrote:
    Thats cool Paji things are getting better in your area... Way to go.
    The funny thing is that I have never had one single problem and I have been open carrying routinely in Whatcom County and Bellingham for quite some time now. Over a year I think, since I found this website. Oh well. I'm happy to let SVG educate them. My ulcer is just now going away from my divorce.

Post imported post

Whoa.....there was no emergency, how come that officer gets to ride on the walking pathway?????

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Banned

Post imported post

they have a badge and no accountability thats why

Post imported post

krazichinaman wrote:

Yep that's on the intersection of Kellog and Meridian. Costco was taking forever to do my tires so I got all hopped up on Starbucks coffee and walked to the gun store and then back up to Wal-mart.

November get together sounds good to me.

Krazihchinaman, PM me if you wanna get a coffee or something before that.

Post imported post

Me too.

PS What kind of video camera were you using? Was it a "concealed" camera or were you just holding up your phone during the conversation?

Post imported post

heresolong wrote:
    Me too.

PS What kind of video camera were you using? Was it a "concealed" camera or were you just holding up your phone during the conversation?
    Holding phone, I actually used the qik service too, but it saved it in my phone also. The video is way better on my phone.

Banned

Post imported post

so you get to see the hot cop better on your phone. I see how it is

Post imported post

How can anyone say we are anti LEO, this thread has turned into a pro Hot female LEO, thread......lol.

I'm guessing if governments want to violate our rights they just need to hire good looking females, they could get guys to capitulate to anything......lol.

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

You need to rotate those picnic photos. Especially the first one.

Post imported post

Well since she knew the site, you can BET she's is a guest here on occasion. Chances are, she will see this thread lol.. :celebrate
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Post imported post

Hmmm... OC around Bellingham to actually generate an LEO encounter per Heresolong's post... hmmm...

Semi-OT but I can't OC off my own property on foot without a CPL due to my proximity to a school; and if I did so and then got in my car on public R/W I would be violating two laws simultaneously... makes a strong point for myself getting a CPL, even for OC!

Post imported post

Crashbox wrote:
    Hmmm... OC around Bellingham to actually generate an LEO encounter per Heresolong's post... hmmm...

Semi-OT but I can't OC off my own property on foot without a CPL due to my proximity to a school; and if I did so and then got in my car on public R/W I would be violating two laws simultaneously... makes a strong point for myself getting a CPL, even for OC!
    Those worries are the main reason I got my CPL. We need to do something about that confusing federal law, how the hell does it affect interstate commerce?

Oh, but Heresolong only wants to generate LEO encounters with friendly female officers.

Post imported post

friendly <insert>cute</insert>female officers.

Post imported post

Crashbox wrote:
    Semi-OT but I can't OC off my own property on foot without a CPL due to my proximity to a school
    We need to do something about that confusing federal law, how the hell does it affect interstate commerce?
    Agreed. It needs to be challenged again, there's no way it would stand up. The commerce clause was never meant to give the federal government the power to forever after regulate anything that at some point in time happened to be sold across state lines, and any act or object affects interstate or foreign commerce if you throw enough silly and hypothetical relationships into the analysis.

Perhaps after the Montana suit is resolved - let's hope that suit restores some boundaries to the commerce clause, which would only help in a challenge of 18USC922.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast