• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

B'ham police encounter

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I have lots of comments....but will withhold most of them for now.

Well except for one.....my wife said when she asked me if I was one of those opencarry guys I should have said "what theres, a site for us?"

Ok I am a little slow when it comes to some of this computer stuff I couldn't get it to just show the video, sohope you don't mind some picnic pics.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

...yes she was....two female officers responded first, although the other didn't approach me. Officer Aimu was involved in the last altercation, he was the one officer that was not being a jerk, and was smiling and laughing as he recognized me walking up the sidewalk.

Overall there were several vehicles that showed up. I feel it was a Columbia Bank employee that called, yet that was while I passed earlier at least 15min before this incident.

heresolong

imported post

Since I am single I should probably walk around until she stops me. LOL.

"Why yes, I do frequent opencarry.org. I'm also on eHarmony. Any chance your profile is up there?"

Manu

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
...yes she was....two female officers responded first, although the other didn't approach me. Officer Aimu was involved in the last altercation, he was the one officer that was not being a jerk, and was smiling and laughing as he recognized me walking up the sidewalk.

Overall there were several vehicles that showed up. I feel it was a Columbia Bank employee that called, yet that was while I passed earlier at least 15min before this incident.
Thats cool Paji things are getting better in your area... Way to go.

krazichinaman

imported post

By a chance was that by the costco in bellingham?

I've been living in bellingham for 9 months and still haven't met any of the locals...maybe one of these nights we should all get together for a dinner or somthing?

:celebrate

Commodore76

imported post

krazichinaman wrote:

I've been living in bellingham for 9 months and still haven't met any of the locals...maybe one of these nights we should all get together for a dinner or somthing?

Can we invite the officer from the video? Just for the sake of having law enforcement there.

heresolong

imported post

krazichinaman wrote:

We have met at Ihop a couple times for lunch, plus had a picnic down at B-D Park but probably before your time.

Dinner is an awesome idea. Sometime in November?

heresolong

imported post

Manu wrote:
Thats cool Paji things are getting better in your area... Way to go.
The funny thing is that I have never had one single problem and I have been open carrying routinely in Whatcom County and Bellingham for quite some time now. Over a year I think, since I found this website. Oh well. I'm happy to let SVG educate them. My ulcer is just now going away from my divorce. :)

sudden valley gunner

imported post

krazichinaman wrote:

Yep that's on the intersection of Kellog and Meridian. Costco was taking forever to do my tires so I got all hopped up on Starbucks coffee and walked to the gun store and then back up to Wal-mart.

November get together sounds good to me.

Krazihchinaman, PM me if you wanna get a coffee or something before that.

heresolong

imported post

Me too.

PS What kind of video camera were you using? Was it a "concealed" camera or were you just holding up your phone during the conversation?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

heresolong wrote:
Me too.

PS What kind of video camera were you using? Was it a "concealed" camera or were you just holding up your phone during the conversation?
Holding phone, I actually used the qik service too, but it saved it in my phone also. The video is way better on my phone.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

How can anyone say we are anti LEO, this thread has turned into a pro Hot female LEO, thread......lol.

I'm guessing if governments want to violate our rights they just need to hire good looking females, they could get guys to capitulate to anything......lol.