Thread: Glock 17 with extras FOR SALE

Post imported post

I have for sale a Glock 17 (9mm) I bought it new from Johnsons Sporting Goods in Adrian MI.and have only put200 rounds through it so it looks like brand new. It comes with a Uncle Mikes 2 mag holder, Fobus holster, 7 (oem Glock) 10rd magazines, speed loader,Glock hard case, grip plug on bottom, new cable lock, and all Glock manuals it comes with. Must have purchase permit from police dept. or CPL $600

Post imported post

$550 for everything!! This would make a great OC pistol.

Post imported post

why the ten round mags?
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

The mags are about 5yrs old and some of them have never been used. I bought them when you couldent own hi-cap mags (10+) I wish they were 17rd that would be awsome.

Post imported post

TOPGLOCK wrote:
    The mags are about 5yrs old and some of them have never been used. I bought them when you couldent own hi-cap mags (10+) I wish they were 17rd that would be awsome.
    I dunno, 10 rounds sounds like hi-cap to me.....since I usually carry a J-frame....

With 7 mags, that's a great package deal at that price.

I'm sure that b5 would not be interested, though...

Post imported post

thats pretty steep! You can goto Top Gun in taylor and get a brand new glock for 519.99 I belive thats still the price, and 10 round mags are like 5 bucks a piece. If they were the Hi Cap Mags, you would have a sort of deal.
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

Maybe steep for your wallet! But last i knew Michagan charged 6% on all sales so that would make your 519.99 Glock 551.19 Thats just pistol and two mags. and second ive never seen ANY Glock mags for 5 bucks. Thats a little untrue

Post imported post

TOPGLOCK wrote:
    Maybe steep for your wallet! But last i knew Michagan charged 6% on all sales so that would make your 519.99 Glock 551.19 Thats just pistol and two mags. and second ive never seen ANY Glock mags for 5 bucks. Thats a little untrue
    Top gun has a bin with the 10 round mags in it, all 5-10 bucks. True its not something always in stock, but with the low demand for 1o round mags they sit in the bin for a long time.
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

The price is quite steep for a used Glock. At that price I'd buy a new one out of the box for the same price. You can keep the mags. I'm looking at a glock 33 sc. $400 w/ 2 mags an you have a deal

Post imported post

I guess you would have to see my Glock to understand why $550. Same as new. Its in perfect condition and i mean perfect! I have many guns and they all are in the same condition. Maybe Glocks are worth more here in Adrian. The store where i bought The G17 sells used beat up G17's all day for $450-485. I see 1st Gen G17's go for $475 Its all in what your looking for. I've over looked guns i thought were over priced too, i just keep looking

Post imported post

Cabelas has used glocks right now for $349 with 3 hi cap mags, match em and we can talk

Post imported post

I called Cabelas and they did have a sale on Glock 22 for $349 over now. But they never had any G17's The Salesmen said they sell as fast as they come in. Depending on the condition there in of course. So $500 and we have a deal...lol

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

TOPGLOCK wrote:
    I called Cabelas and they did have a sale on Glock 22 for $349 over now. But they never had any G17's The Salesmen said they sell as fast as they come in. Depending on the condition there in of course. So $500 and we have a deal...lol
    First rule of the free market isa thing is only worth what someone will pay for it. So if you don't sell it for your asking price you have two choices, one, take it off the market or, reduce your price.

Someone made you an offer and that sets the bottom, you are then free to counter, which you did. Good luck.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Thanks, but it looks like im going to keep it before i give it away. The only reason i wanted to sell because it dont go with rest of my Glocks. I only collect the OD frame. I just bought a G17 in the OD frame so i dont need 2 G17's Good loaner pistol for a shooting buddy