Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desert Eagle For Sale Ultimate OC Weapon!!!!!!

Post imported post

I have a 2nd gen I believe Desert Eagle for sale. It comes with 1 mag, and a half a box of 44mag. It is in pretty good condition, it has a few small pits on the outside, but the bluing is in really good shape. The sight are dead accurate as well as the gun. I have put up to 5 shots in a row in the same hole at 20 yards more than. I have only shot around 60 shots through the gun. The guy before me shot around 20. $900 Steve 616-862-9619

In the pictures it looks like it has a big scuff on it at the end of the barrel. It was just plastic shavings from a case it was on.

Post imported post

I guess you're not participating in our valiant and continuing Wal-Mart boycott, eh?

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    I guess you're not participating in our valiant and continuing Wal-Mart boycott, eh?
    A bottle of olive oil could last a long time, depending on need. Maybe it's a pre-ban bottle. Wouldn't it be grandfathered, if so?

"The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

Wait, when did the walmart boycott start?

Post imported post

It is Grandfathered in We have had it for a while, But I was not aware of the Walmart boycott why are we not going there. I can't believe thats all you guys get out of my listing. :quirky

Post imported post

DanM wrote:
    HankT wrote:
    A bottle of olive oil could last a long time, depending on need. Maybe it's a pre-ban bottle. Wouldn't it be grandfathered, if so?

Exactly what I thought.

Post imported post

How much you want for this fine piece?

Post imported post

I think he is asking 900.00 or so over on MGO
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

o yep just found the listing.

Post imported post

$900 for a pre-ban bottle of Walmart olive oil??? Geez, no thanks, I'll pass.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    I think he is asking 900.00 or so over on MGO
    Williams Gun Sight beats that by $5

028884 USED MAGNUM RES DESERT 63693 EAGLE 44MAGNUM $895.00

http://www.williamsgunsight.com/guns...edhandguns.htm
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

Sorry I forgot the price. It is $900, but I will give an MOC discount so that would make it $895. Remember it also comes with ammo. Also need the cash for something or I wouldn't be selling it.

Post imported post

How much does this thing weigh?

I want to shoot a round or two out of this piece of metal.

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    How much does this thing weigh?

I want to shoot a round or two out of this piece of metal.
    62.4 oz or 3.9 pounds. Sounds like a lot but it feels right in your hands.

Post imported post

"Ultimate OC weapon"?

Kind of a relative statement.

It kind ofdepends on whether or not you're carrying for actual self defense, or carryingso you canlook cool and put on a show, doesn't it?

Lemme guess......

......I'm about to be flamed by DE fanboys who will now laud the wonderful ergonomics and practicality of DE's for self defense. (Don't forget the obligatory references to Israeli Special Forces)

62.4 oz
    WOW! I can carry matching chrome plated 1911's and both look much cooler, and weigh less!

(Not to knock the DE or the OP for selling it. I'd like to have one and believe they are great guns. I'm just looking a little askance at the mention of "Ultimate OC Weapon" and the reasoning one would consider one of these so "Ultimate".

Post imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
    "Ultimate OC weapon"?

Kind of a relative statement.

It kind ofdepends on whether or not you're carrying for actual self defense, or carryingso you canlook cool and put on a show, doesn't it?

Lemme guess......

......I'm about to be flamed by DE fanboys who will now laud the wonderful ergonomics and practicality of DE's for self defense. (Don't forget the obligatory references to Israeli Special Forces)

Well I said it because there is nearly no way to CC it and everyone will notice to bring more awareness to the cause.

Post imported post

Man I'd like to shoot one of these. Imagine a pumpkin on the other end of this. Talk about OC in style lol!

Post imported post

Well I said it because there is nearly no way to CC it and everyone will notice to bring more awareness to the cause
    This I can accept.

People will DEFINATELY notice it!

Post imported post

If you dont notice this thing then you are blind,I would notice it even if I wasen`t looking your direction. And a .44 MAG for self defense is a little OVERKILL in many ways Price,Recoil,and Penetration. If you carry a 44 around then you are serious about life. Just puts the rest of us to shame toteing wimpy 45`s around.

Post imported post

Is that a midget holding that thing in the picture above?

Post imported post

No sorry that is my size Xlarge hand holding it.

CV67PAT wrote:
    Is that a midget holding that thing in the picture above?

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    If you dont notice this thing then you are blind,I would notice it even if I wasen`t looking your direction. And a .44 MAG for self defense is a little OVERKILL in many ways Price,Recoil,and Penetration. If you carry a 44 around then you are serious about life. Just puts the rest of us to shame toteing wimpy 45`s around.
    Overkill for SD is good in BEAR COUNTRY!!!!
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Post imported post

I'd love to own one!

Even in .44. .50AE is soo overpriced to shoot, and uncontrollable too. The high weight, combined with the fact that it's gas operated, means the recoil of the .44 is significantly less than that of a revolver.

Still packs 1200 lbs of energy though. More than enough to almost guarantee a one shot stop. Almost.

It'd be fun for deer hunting too!

Unfortunately, I just finished my AR15, so I'm pretty broke. Good luck with your sale!

-Richard-

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

if I had the cash, I'd buy the DE from you in a heartbeat, I too was forced to sell my DE due to financial need a little less than 1 year ago.
    I had the same model, but mine was chambered in .41 mag, and I had the 10" barrel too.

A .41/.44 DE has recoil that is very managable, the heft of the gun negates most of it's nastiness. the weight of the gun alone will take care of any limp-wristing.

Would you trade? I'll trade you my .40 S&W Springfield XDm in OD-green/black, (only 50 rounds fired through it) and 200 rounds of .40 ammo. And i'llthrow in a 1997 Polaris 600 XC snowmobile.

Those Desert Eagles are a great gun to shoot, they are too large to conceal effectively without wearing an ankle length duster.

Post imported post

Sorry really need the money to get a car I'm looking at. Thanks though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast