• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Desert Eagle For Sale Ultimate OC Weapon!!!!!!

Smoothsounds21

imported post

I have a 2nd gen I believe Desert Eagle for sale. It comes with 1 mag, and a half a box of 44mag. It is in pretty good condition, it has a few small pits on the outside, but the bluing is in really good shape. The sight are dead accurate as well as the gun. I have put up to 5 shots in a row in the same hole at 20 yards more than. I have only shot around 60 shots through the gun. The guy before me shot around 20. $900 Steve 616-862-9619

In the pictures it looks like it has a big scuff on it at the end of the barrel. It was just plastic shavings from a case it was on.

100_1661.jpg

100_1662.jpg

100_1664.jpg

100_1665.jpg

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

I guess you're not participating in our valiant and continuing Wal-Mart boycott, eh?

39.gif

DanM

imported post

HankT wrote:
I guess you're not participating in our valiant and continuing Wal-Mart boycott, eh?

A bottle of olive oil could last a long time, depending on need. Maybe it's a pre-ban bottle. Wouldn't it be grandfathered, if so?

:)

Smoothsounds21

imported post

It is Grandfathered in We have had it for a while, But I was not aware of the Walmart boycott why are we not going there. I can't believe thats all you guys get out of my listing. :quirky

Smoothsounds21

imported post

Sorry I forgot the price. It is $900, but I will give an MOC discount so that would make it $895. Remember it also comes with ammo. Also need the cash for something or I wouldn't be selling it.

Superlite27

imported post

"Ultimate OC weapon"?

Kind of a relative statement.

It kind ofdepends on whether or not you're carrying for actual self defense, or carryingso you canlook cool and put on a show, doesn't it?

Lemme guess......

......I'm about to be flamed by DE fanboys who will now laud the wonderful ergonomics and practicality of DE's for self defense. (Don't forget the obligatory references to Israeli Special Forces)

WOW! I can carry matching chrome plated 1911's and both look much cooler, and weigh less!

(Not to knock the DE or the OP for selling it. I'd like to have one and believe they are great guns. I'm just looking a little askance at the mention of "Ultimate OC Weapon" and the reasoning one would consider one of these so "Ultimate".

Smoothsounds21

imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
"Ultimate OC weapon"?

Kind of a relative statement.

It kind ofdepends on whether or not you're carrying for actual self defense, or carryingso you canlook cool and put on a show, doesn't it?

Lemme guess......

......I'm about to be flamed by DE fanboys who will now laud the wonderful ergonomics and practicality of DE's for self defense. (Don't forget the obligatory references to Israeli Special Forces)
Well I said it because there is nearly no way to CC it and everyone will notice to bring more awareness to the cause.

wally1120

imported post

If you dont notice this thing then you are blind,I would notice it even if I wasen`t looking your direction. And a .44 MAG for self defense is a little OVERKILL in many ways Price,Recoil,and Penetration. If you carry a 44 around then you are serious about life. Just puts the rest of us to shame toteing wimpy 45`s around.

G

imported post

Is that a midget holding that thing in the picture above?