• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Desert Eagle For Sale Ultimate OC Weapon!!!!!!

PDinDetroit

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
If you dont notice this thing then you are blind,I would notice it even if I wasen`t looking your direction. And a .44 MAG for self defense is a little OVERKILL in many ways Price,Recoil,and Penetration. If you carry a 44 around then you are serious about life. Just puts the rest of us to shame toteing wimpy 45`s around.
Overkill for SD is good in BEAR COUNTRY!!!!

office888

imported post

I'd love to own one!

Even in .44. .50AE is soo overpriced to shoot, and uncontrollable too. The high weight, combined with the fact that it's gas operated, means the recoil of the .44 is significantly less than that of a revolver.

Still packs 1200 lbs of energy though. More than enough to almost guarantee a one shot stop. Almost.

It'd be fun for deer hunting too!

Unfortunately, I just finished my AR15, so I'm pretty broke. Good luck with your sale!

:D

-Richard-

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

if I had the cash, I'd buy the DE from you in a heartbeat, I too was forced to sell my DE due to financial need a little less than 1 year ago.
I had the same model, but mine was chambered in .41 mag, and I had the 10" barrel too.

A .41/.44 DE has recoil that is very managable, the heft of the gun negates most of it's nastiness. the weight of the gun alone will take care of any limp-wristing.

Would you trade? I'll trade you my .40 S&W Springfield XDm in OD-green/black, (only 50 rounds fired through it) and 200 rounds of .40 ammo. And i'llthrow in a 1997 Polaris 600 XC snowmobile.

Those Desert Eagles are a great gun to shoot, they are too large to conceal effectively without wearing an ankle length duster.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
if I had the cash, I'd buy the DE from you in a heartbeat, I too was forced to sell my DE due to financial need a little less than 1 year ago.
I had the same model, but mine was chambered in .41 mag, and I had the 10" barrel too.

A .41/.44 DE has recoil that is very managable, the heft of the gun negates most of it's nastiness. the weight of the gun alone will take care of any limp-wristing.

Would you trade? I'll trade you my .40 S&W Springfield XDm in OD-green/black, (only 50 rounds fired through it) and 200 rounds of .40 ammo. And i'llthrow in a 1997 Polaris 600 XC snowmobile.

Those Desert Eagles are a great gun to shoot, they are too large to conceal effectively without wearing an ankle length duster.
Damn. Wish I had a DE just to trade you!

A Polaris XC, and an XD!

G

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
the weight of the gun alone will take care of any limp-wristing.
Watch it. There's a couple of posters around here that might take exception to that.:shock:

Smoothsounds21

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Nutczak wrote:

Damn. Wish I had a DE just to trade you!

A Polaris XC, and an XD!
I just so happen to know where you can get one. :lol:

Smoothsounds21

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
Is that Desert Eagle still available?
I just sold my 2006 Polaris Switchback 900, (I still got the XC-600) and I am thinking I would like to replace the D-E that I had to sell, and maybe add an AR variant to the collection.

Yes. I still have it.

Smoothsounds21

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
I just sold my 2006 Polaris Switchback 900, (I still got the XC-600) and I am thinking I would like to replace the D-E that I had to sell, and maybe add an AR variant to the collection.

Would you still like it?

Nutczak

imported post

Smoothsounds21 wrote:
Nutczak wrote:

Would you still like it?
I am having a tough time making any decisons that require me spending money right now, I hope you understand.
And how would we do a transaction between states without needing a pay the typical $75.00 FFL I have in my area?

Nutczak

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Yikes 75.00 :what: I thought 30.00 was bad enough :banghead:
Thats for the cheaper one, the other FFL's tranfer feesare at $125 per serial number!
I found some very affordable AR stripped lowers made by Double-starthat cost less than the FFL fees these guys would havecharged.
We are in a geographic location where they can get away with it and they abuse it IMO.