Thread: Suggested places to go to CPL class

Post imported post

I am thinking I might try get my CPL very soon and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good places to attend the class.

Post imported post

Though I live in Jackson, I took my class in Rochester Hills, so sorry I can't point you in a good direction.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

My buddy Mark has had a CPL training company for 19 years. Called "The Wild West Academy". He's also on the Oakland County Gun Board.

www.wildwestacademy.com

He does free repeat classes after you pay the first time, he'll schedule a class any time you want, and he also does instructor classes, again, any time you want. Sunday at 4 am, whatever.

But in your case, I'd probably suggest NOT going to him, since he's based in Royal Oak, and that would be a bit much of a drive. Unless of course you wanted to get into CPL teaching....
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.