• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A long story for a minor OC reference...

G

imported post

My son's perps got held over on $200,000 cash bond.

Michigander

imported post

2500 does seem awfully small for the bail money doesn't it?

I guess there is after a pesky little legal provision for reasonable bail limits, and I guess it worked out fine anyway since they can't afford it.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

well since the one guy was on parole for killing a guy in a drunk driving accident, and wasn't supposed to leave Clare county in the first place, I'm doubly surprised.