Thread: Women's shoot tomorrow!!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Shooting at Wahsatch Shooters Association in Kaysville at 10 AM on Sat. the 24th.

Men don't forget to tell your women to come. There will be quite a few of us this time. I am really looking forward to it! We will also be going out to Lunch afterward.
    Don't forget (WOMEN ONLY), sorry guys
    I will have 2 people in my car, we could fit 1 more comfortably if anyone else wants to carpool with us. I will be coming from Santaquin, so I will be covering a good distance.
    Here is the original post -
    http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/vi...;sk=t&sd=a

Don't want to miss this one!!!
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

After I take my new girlfriend out a couple times, I am going to try and convince her to come to these events. Maybe you can talk her into it at the November dinner! She is in no way opposed to guns, but the only time she has ever shot was with single shot .22lr rifles at girl's camp when she was 15 or so. That is something which must be remedied...

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I agree! Make sure she meets me and I will talk to her. Better yet, sit at the same table or one close to us. See you there.
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Soooo... the wife just left to make the long trip to Kaysville. Anyone want to help Mr. Mom do dishes? :X
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

Ahh my wife is gone all day but I got stuck with the Kids. So iy looks like yard sales and kid Activity's till 1500.

Then it is Range time for me
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    Soooo... the wife just left to make the long trip to Kaysville. Anyone want to help Mr. Mom do dishes? :X
    The trip wasn't that long, and besides when I got back the Kitchen looked amazing. Not one dish in the sink!!! :celebrateGood job honey, thanks a million.

We had a blast as usual, now looking forward to the meet on the 5th in Sandy.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    I know the pain...i am Future Mr. Mom and she soaks up the big belly thing...thank goodness for a dishwasher.

Post imported post

so how was the shoot, packingmama! did ya outshoot them all?