• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Women's shoot tomorrow!!

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Shooting at Wahsatch Shooters Association in Kaysville at 10 AM on Sat. the 24th.

Men don't forget to tell your women to come. There will be quite a few of us this time. I am really looking forward to it! We will also be going out to Lunch afterward.
Don't forget (WOMEN ONLY), sorry guys :(
I will have 2 people in my car, we could fit 1 more comfortably if anyone else wants to carpool with us. I will be coming from Santaquin, so I will be covering a good distance.
Here is the original post -
http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6523&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Don't want to miss this one!!! :D

ScottyT

imported post

After I take my new girlfriend out a couple times, I am going to try and convince her to come to these events. Maybe you can talk her into it at the November dinner! She is in no way opposed to guns, but the only time she has ever shot was with single shot .22lr rifles at girl's camp when she was 15 or so. That is something which must be remedied...

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I agree! Make sure she meets me and I will talk to her. Better yet, sit at the same table or one close to us. See you there. :)

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Ahh my wife is gone all day but I got stuck with the Kids. So iy looks like yard sales and kid Activity's till 1500.

Then it is Range time for me

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Soooo... the wife just left to make the long trip to Kaysville. Anyone want to help Mr. Mom do dishes? :( :X
The trip wasn't that long, and besides when I got back the Kitchen looked amazing. Not one dish in the sink!!! :celebrateGood job honey, thanks a million.

We had a blast as usual, now looking forward to the meet on the 5th in Sandy. :D

rocknsnow

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Soooo... the wife just left to make the long trip to Kaysville. Anyone want to help Mr. Mom do dishes? :( :X
I know the pain...i am Future Mr. Mom and she soaks up the big belly thing...thank goodness for a dishwasher.