• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New User From Goldsboro

JC_CAREZ_A_40

imported post

hey guys, i saw a couple post about wt's guns, so i know there is some people here from my town! (i also noticed mackeys ferry gun store, which is where im from)

i just bought my XDm 40, and im getting ready to carry it everywhere. I have a cop buddy on GPD that told me to call him if it gets sticky, but hopefully i have no problems. i only have a problem with the no carry in parks ordinance, but i guess its ok...anyways, anyone wants to get together and shoot sometime, let me know.

Im also looking for someone who can teach me something about reloading. (ammo is expensive,) looking to buy my reloader soon. anyways, get at me!

JC

NCjones

imported post

I got a small 38. I've been planning to get a glock or beretta, but haven't got it done yet. I usually CC so the small 38 works for me.

JC_CAREZ_A_40

imported post

you guys ever come to wt's? my granddad gave me my dads old 22 today, so im gonna go shoot it in and get a rifle cleaning kit this week. anyone wanna go shoot?

NCjones

imported post

Was over at WT's last week. Bought a Sig 2022. Been there twice since and fired on the range. Most accurate pistol I've ever fired.

Lemme know next time you're headed that way and maybe I'll be free that day.