• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Pub on coliseum

usaf0906

imported post

Has anyone OC'd here since they opened? I have heard they have good food but havent heard if they are OC friendly or not.

I wouldnt mind being the test subject, just curious if anyone has gone there yet.

wylde007

imported post

Time to find out what kind of friend he really is...

If it goes well that might be a good location to do an OC dinner! Particularly if the food is good.

usaf0906

imported post

WarDragonII wrote:
A very good friend of mine is part owner of the place. I will see him tonight and find out.
So what did your friend have to say?

Tralpat

imported post

Unfortunately the one time I went there, I wanted to sample a couple of the adult beverages they have. So, I didn't carry. I am curious to see what others say. The food was pretty good if you like "traditional" English food. The atmosphere was pretty cool too.

45acpForMe

imported post

WarDragonII wrote:
A very good friend of mine is part owner of the place. I will see him tonight and find out.
Any news? Ask your friend if he wants 15-25 people visiting his establishment for an OC dinner. :) I would definitely be up for an OC dinner there, soon too.

Harper1227

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
WarDragonII wrote:
Any news? Ask your friend if he wants 15-25 people visiting his establishment for an OC dinner. :) I would definitely be up for an OC dinner there, soon too.
Im guessing in this case, no news is bad news. (or he didntget around to asking) :lol:might have to just try it out, see what happens.

ODA 226

imported post

Why is everyone wanting to ask permission to OC at this restaurant? We've never done this before and shouldn't start now!

Just go and have dinner their while OC'ing. You'll find out the establishments' position on OC real quick.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Why is everyone wanting to ask permission to OC at this restaurant? We've never done this before and shouldn't start now!

Just go and have dinner their while OC'ing. You'll find out the establishments' position on OC real quick.
I agree, Craig. I believe it puts the owner/manager "on the spot" and tests his ability to think on his feet. Its a good idea to show up with many people so he can see how much $$$ he is going to lose when he makes a silly decision based upon his "feelings" not facts of life.

usaf0906

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:

ODA, we arent trying to ask for permission. I simply asked if anyone had OC'd there yet and since WarDragon knows one of the owners he said hewould ask what their policy is, if any.

The wife and I might go there this weekend, if we do I will OC.

Thundar

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Thundar wrote:
The owner said "You can only open carry guns with lasers on them. If you pull your gun you should know what you are pointing at.":lol:
YOU FUNNY PETER-SAN! LMAO! :lol:
Hey ODA, there is a Lasermax discussion going on in the holsters and accessories section. Thought you might have an opinion to share.

ODA 226

imported post

Thundar wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
Thundar wrote:
The owner said "You can only open carry guns with lasers on them. If you pull your gun you should know what you are pointing at.":lol:
Hey ODA, there is a Lasermax discussion going on in the holsters and accessories section. Thought you might have an opinion to share.
I won't be baited into that Thundar! Everyone here knows my opinion of lasers and how they are an integral part of the gay community! :D

MSC 45ACP

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Thundar wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
Thundar wrote:
I won't be baited into that Thundar! Everyone here knows my opinion of lasers and how they are an integral part of the gay community! :D

+1.

Unless its a laser-designator, its not a good idea. Lasers (like flashlights) work both ways...:shock:

usaf0906

imported post

Well the wife and I are heading down there for lunch today, I'll report back with what happens.

usaf0906

imported post

pretty good food (wife didnt like it, but she is picky), Ihad the fish and chips. Good atmosphere and no comments either way with the OC.