• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dino's Restaurant KOMO 4 News Video

steble01

imported post

very well said deros......wish i could be there. stupid work......

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

was a pretty good turn out if you can't tell. i would guess close to 30

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Manu wrote:
They were 42 people excluding me
Don't be so hard on yourself, Im sure they didn't mean to exclude you........lol :p, I mean how rude it was your place.....hahaha.
well don't feel to bad they treat me as a troll and want to exclude me since I don't conform to their way of how one should post.:p hugs all around

redboneshadow

imported post

On behalf of the group: Citizens For The 2nd Amendment, I would like to sincerely thank you for the invite tonight. The turnout was good and we are all on the same page. As always it is nice to be with my brothers and sisters in arms. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of this event. Whatever we can do now and in the future let me know. We are with you.

Respectfully

Michael Cheney
Founder/President
Citizens For The 2nd Amendment Group

heresolong

imported post

I notice that they didn't mention on the news broadcast that it is a violation of state law, only that "we say" it is a violation of our rights.

DEROS72

imported post

I really want to thank all you guys for coming.It is really encouraging to see the support.Huge thanks to DEV and his staff for taking such good care of everyone.For a loose group of folks I think we did ok.Good start.Great to see redboneshadow and his folks there as well.We are all in this together.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

heresolong wrote:
I notice that they didn't mention on the news broadcast that it is a violation of state law, only that "we say" it is a violation of our rights.

Believe it or not that was fairly decent reporting. They didn't take sides in the issue they just reported the news. That's the way it's supposed to be.

Tawnos

imported post

Though they did mistake which right. Until the second amendment is incorporated against the states, we're concerned with WA state's constitution, not the federal one. Still, overall a good reporting, and Deros, you came across very well spoken.

heresolong

imported post

Tawnos wrote:
Though they did mistake which right. Until the second amendment is incorporated against the states, we're concerned with WA state's constitution, not the federal one. Still, overall a good reporting, and Deros, you came across very well spoken.
They must have done more at the 5. I only watched the 6 which had no quotes by anyone.

Manu

imported post

heresolong wrote:
Tawnos wrote:
They must have done more at the 5. I only watched the 6 which had no quotes by anyone.
Check the first post in this thread you will find link to both the broadcasts