• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Halloween costume ideas for open carry?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Impersonating a LEO to any degree (armed) is a BAD (and mostly illegal) idea.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Getwild2 wrote:
That's kinda what I figured. Perhaps I could go a military theme, maybe some BDU's, boots and open carry.
Nah, you may be mistaken for Border Patrol and the locals would not like it too well. Though, if you were BP you'd still be in your jurisdiction. :uhoh::)

cobra

imported post

Sam-Side.jpg

possumboy

imported post

Last year I wore my thigh holster with 1911, long rifle across my back, a hoodie, and carried my bible.

I was a bitter small towner clinging to guns and religion.

EM87

imported post

I was considering wearing black BDUs bloused in my black combat boots with a white undershirt and bulletproof vest. I hadn't decided on whether to OC or not, but it doesn't matter since I'm working that night. :(

mastiff69

imported post

And why would you need a vest in Kalamazoo ?

It's not like they have any crime there anyhow!

Oh and the prostitute, i mean prosecutor says that they have the police there for the citizens protection anyway!!!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

You could go as an OCing(restless) native... kind of aretro thing.

zulu-warrior.jpg

Concealed gun as backup to the spear is optional.

:p