Thread: My Gawd, you Sexy Beast!

Post imported post

Brought my wife to her first ever gun show in Puyallup, we both had a really fun time. She took great interest in all the WWII trinkets, medals, emblems and uniforms, and I found a great deal on a gun i been searching for many moons. So, Saturday, we brought home our newly acquired, almost unused old model Ruger Vaquero, blued, in .45 LC with a 4 5/8" barrel. Picked it up for $400 bucks out the door. It barely had the line along the cylinder from rotating. Once i have a good holster, this will likely be a favored carry gun. I prefer the old model Vaquero for it's strength, allowing for stronger loads and over all longevity. it is a beautiful pice. In the future, i may pick up the Stainless version, but haven't decided on weather the SS-Vaq will be a new model or not. - So onto searching for a nice holster, i seen some good drop loops for around $100 bucks. Also will look for a a couple more "casual" belt holsters for it, diversity is a beautiful thing.

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Bat, that's a pretty gun.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

I'm so happy for you! That is very cool, Sir!

Hey, have you seen any of the holsters that member "Squeak" has made? Evidently, he's a very good leather-smith.

Congrats again!
    Commodore

Post imported post

Oh! - i did not know

Squeak, What ya got?
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

I'd PM him...

Post imported post

Sqeek is not good at checking his OCDO PM. I am sending you his email address and his phone number to contact him, Check your PM

Post imported post

I've also been making holsters for 10 years or so. Let me know if you're interested.

Eugene

Post imported post

Very nice and TY for the PM guys.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    ~