• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Federal Lawsuit files against San Diego Sheriff's Department

Edward Peruta

imported post

Here is the cover sheet, will post link to compaint in near future.

This suit was filed after I was denied a CCW permit by the San Diego Sheriff's Department earlier this year.

heliopolissolutions

imported post

What, were they just expecting not to piss off anyone?

C'mon Peruta, dish with us! Gory details?

And my thanks to you, for exercising your rights and not being intimidated by insanity.

(edit: looking forward to it, give 'em hell)

chewy352

imported post

Keep us updated peruta. I'll be at as many hearings as I can. Did you hear what Gore said at the El Cajon sherrifs Debate. "California is a shall not issue state"

Edward Peruta

imported post

I'm waiting for my attorney to send me the text of the final complaint that was filed in Federal Court, I only learned that my case was filed Friday though an email received today.

I'm currently in CT. and 3 hours ahead of you guys, but will be heading west to "RESIDE" in San Diego for the winter.

I also know that California Law Enforcement monitors this board and need to be extremely accurate in what I post.

I don't want to post the draft that I have because their may have been changes made before filing in Federal Court.

More will be posted soon.

I'm going to go back and see if I can ad a comments toold posts to bring the information up so I won't have to post it again.