Thread: OC and the WAC

Post imported post

For all of you that are members of WAC, especially those that have a table, either on a regular basis or just occasionally.

The December show is on the weekend of 12 & 13th.

If those of us that are members that will be having a table on that weekend, can get together and plan our tables, I am certain that Arlane would arrange it so we could ALL be side by side. Think about it 3, 4, 5, tables i a row each displaying OpenCarry information along with our items for sale. Also those of you who OC and are not members, we can get as "vendor assistants" which would allow free access to the show but would require "some" time spent at at least one of the tables.

If any of you are interested, PM me and let's talk about it a bit.

Post imported post

Got a show in spokane?

Let me know cause I would take you up on that offer.

Post imported post

Brian

We will have a table at the Spokane gun show November 6th 7th and 8th you are welcome to join us. Most likly we can not get you in for free if that is what you are looking for. We will be passing out OCDC pamphlets and talking to as many people as possable.

Orphan
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Post imported post

No matter! I will see you all there! I will have the week before and the week after off of work! I'll be there with my lady trying to find the perfect first gun for her.

Any ideas on a small easy to handle type that would prob just sit in her purse forever unless needed?

-Brian

Post imported post

What are leaning towards revolver or semi Auto?
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

She has only shot my shot gun and .45 Semi auto... but really it wont matter to her. No preference.

Post imported post

Shoot! Sounds like the skies he limits. Take her to the candy store,let her decide on what she's comfortable with for handling and size and shoot a few. I’m sure folks can recommend all types; bottom line is she needs to be in tune with her firearm. IMO.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Help.... I need one more person to share a table for the November show 14 - 15th. I could use 2 mor but one will do.`I will have 2 tables but one of them will be a shared table. it will cost you $10 for 2 days. If you are not a member of WAC I will get you a vendor assistant pass.. PM me no later than Sunday night if interested. I will firm up the tables on Monday AM.