• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC and the WAC

Trigger Dr

imported post

For all of you that are members of WAC, especially those that have a table, either on a regular basis or just occasionally.

The December show is on the weekend of 12 & 13th.

If those of us that are members that will be having a table on that weekend, can get together and plan our tables, I am certain that Arlane would arrange it so we could ALL be side by side. Think about it 3, 4, 5, tables i a row each displaying OpenCarry information along with our items for sale. Also those of you who OC and are not members, we can get as "vendor assistants" which would allow free access to the show but would require "some" time spent at at least one of the tables.

If any of you are interested, PM me and let's talk about it a bit.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Brian

We will have a table at the Spokane gun show November 6th 7th and 8th you are welcome to join us. Most likly we can not get you in for free if that is what you are looking for. We will be passing out OCDC pamphlets and talking to as many people as possable.

Orphan

brianstone1985

imported post

No matter! I will see you all there! I will have the week before and the week after off of work! I'll be there with my lady trying to find the perfect first gun for her.

Any ideas on a small easy to handle type that would prob just sit in her purse forever unless needed?

-Brian

jbone

imported post

What are leaning towards revolver or semi Auto?

jbone

imported post

Shoot! Sounds like the skies he limits. Take her to the candy store,let her decide on what she's comfortable with for handling and size and shoot a few. I’m sure folks can recommend all types; bottom line is she needs to be in tune with her firearm. IMO.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Help.... I need one more person to share a table for the November show 14 - 15th. I could use 2 mor but one will do.`I will have 2 tables but one of them will be a shared table. it will cost you $10 for 2 days. If you are not a member of WAC I will get you a vendor assistant pass.. PM me no later than Sunday night if interested. I will firm up the tables on Monday AM.