• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Illegal Park Gun Ban Proposal!

Commodore76

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
Commodore76 wrote:
trevorthebusdriver wrote:
Commodore76 wrote:
The next step is to plan out the details of the choice we all agreed upon and put our plan into action.

So when do us that couldn't make the meeting find out what the plan is?:)
There were a few there takin notes. I would PM DEROS72 for specifics.

I'll just keep dreaming about how I'd LIKE to see this illegal activity caused by the Mayor changed!

so how would you like to get this changed?

the sucking sound, might havebeen rude; but the silence is deaffening! nobody has anything to say!?

is deros72 the point man for the innaction we are currently not followinng thru with?

im startin to wonder if the "plan" got voted to be a secret, so our opposition wouldnt know what were upto. coarse non of us would know either!

you wrote in to tell Boo Boo his teeshirt words were too aggressive; but didnt manage to critique the idea of my information stratagy.

if the plans are too sensitive please PM me, it should be safe now as ive changed my name. no commas!

Wow, so this is going to turn into a cute little bitch session? Be at the adopt a highway clean up where we will be holding the second meeting as we discussed at Dino's.

Keep in mind that we are doing this because we really believe in the purpose. Bitching at people using cute little phrasesaboutdeafening sounds and the like is going to just piss people off and probably be counter productive.

Remember what was brought up at the meeting about sniping people? You're sniping the whole group.Remember, weare, in essence, doing this for the love of the Constitution. We owe it to the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights and to the Constitution of Washington State. We do not owe it to the time table that you have created for us. EVERYBODY HAS A SCHEDULE. We're trying to pick days and times that most of the group can make it. Next is 8Nov09. That was the first day we could get most to agree on and we still couldn't get EVERYONE! So, if it's going to be a united front and a group effort, understand that we're moving pretty fast for a loosely affiliated group of people.

I don't believe that we should wait forever before doing something. Let's get organized a little better before we go and make a bunch of asses out of ourselves. Smart action can be better than fast action. I this case, it is absolute. Unless you want a bunch of members from the forum going to jail for rallying to a "MUST MOVE NOW OR DIE" mantra.

We're trying to change people's minds about guns. We are not the first to try this. Every tactic thus far has made dents in some anti's minds. Let's continue that work, find THE BEST approach that we can and then work the plan.

Respectfully, for God's sake,

Commodore